Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because I'm running out of things to say.
Duo-Banned because it's August 9th. mai berthtay
Tri-Banned because I might change the links in my signature.
Quad-Banned because I want to eat pancakes.
Quin-Banned because this is the limit.

Banned because he's also playing Uno with us. Double banned because this is post 14444. Triple banned because anyone else up for some Uno?

Banned because I wonder if BrOken has looked at his surprise yet...
BrOkenICE said:
Banned because PA Trivia! Coming soon to a signature near you.
Doubly banned because sounds goo to me! I've got a lot of 'coming soon' stuff prepared for my RPG.

Banned because I wouldn't say it's bad, but...
To put it simply, it's not Susan Coffey. You need an Emma Watson avatar to top that. :p

Banned because I did not know :O Please for give me TheDarkLucario! P.S I still think your avatar is better! :D (That hole thing was a joke but I still think your avatar is the best in the world!)

Banned because I finished drawing Dysk, and I drew a Chandelure alongside him. I'll upload him (with another drawing) tomorrow.
Duo-Banned because I should redraw Xavier.

BrOkenICE said:
Banned because I finished drawing Dysk, and I drew a Chandelure alongside him. I'll upload him (with another drawing) tomorrow.
Duo-Banned because I should redraw Xavier.
Banned because that sounds sweet! Can't wait to see it! I'm enthusiastic to see any Chandelures! ;D
Doubly banned because TDL can probably still see your original post, Zade. Mods can do that. But don't worry, I always thought that PMJ was a girl. He even said he was in his profile. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back