Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotom-Cut said:
Banned because the correct abbreiviation is CoL I think? ( Might have spelled abbrviation wrong lol. )

- R-C
Banned because I say CoL, but the official name is CL because it has to be two letters.
BrOkenICE said:
Banned because I kinda wanna hurry up and post my next game...
Banned because I know your dilemma. And I can see both PA2 and my new game being better than our original games. I recommend not as much focus on training and battles for PA2, though.

Banned because if Anonymous succeeds, I will be very happy. But a lot of people won't be. Maybe that's why my country is breaking out in riots.

Banned because for a 14? year old, you seem very excited as if it's your first school experience ever. :p

Banned because spam, I assume?
Doubly banned because I can understand the thrill of a laptop, I admit. :)

Banned because once again, I'm the first to comment on some new news.
And Gardevoir or Gallade EX will be made! Looks like Mewtwo isn't the end of competitive TCG!

P0KEVORTEX said:
Banned because once again, I'm the first to comment on some new news.
And Gardevoir or Gallade EX will be made! Looks like Mewtwo isn't the end of competitive TCG!

Banned because I expect all water EX from Hail Blizzard or what ever it's called

Banned because definitely Kyurem and possibly another... but please, lord, don't say that it's Wailord EX.
Doubly banned because I'm giving a new TCG player a guide to the last three years of the metagame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back