Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because I can't agree more, in fact, I can agree less, xP double banned because I have a new avatar. =]

Banned because I don't know what to do.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★☆★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

catutie said:
Banned because I may go for a box of EP...I'm not sure yet...
Banned because do it if you like the reverses, but if not then don't bother. It's really down to if you go to a prerelease or not.
dragonexpert said:
Banned because I watched an inspirational YT video.
Banned because I think I might know which video it is. :p
You know you want to do pack openings. Everyone would love them. And you'd get tons of views.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Banned because do it if you like the reverses, but if not then don't bother. It's really down to if you go to a prerelease or not.

Banned because I actually see potential with EP :p

Double banned because it's 4:42 AM

Triple banned because I went to bed at 8:30

Quad banned because I'm still tired even though I got 7 and a half hours of sleep O_O

Banned because Tepig is the lamest. It evolves into Fire/Fighting...that's enough. Or maybe I really dislike Tepig for some reason.

Duo-Banned because the team I'm currently training is:

Lilligant, Dewott, Zebstrika, Joltik, Emolga, Fraxure.

Banned because you act like you're continuing a conversation, with him being the worst of something, but I assume you mean BW starters. He's the best in my opinion.

:at: catutie
Banned because I see potential too, but there are obvious stars compared to others.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Banned because you act like you're continuing a conversation, with him being the worst of something, but I assume you mean BW starters. He's the best in my opinion.

:at: catutie
Banned because I see potential too, but there are obvious stars compared to others.

Banned because obviously some people don't read my user title *HMPH*

Banned because I'm the mood for salmon, accompanied by bits of caviar.

Duo-Banned because my dad once said the why I do things...is unnecessary fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back