Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because I didn't feel like looking it up. Double banned because this video may affect your emotions: [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDgVske63cY[/video]

Banned because I had fun today! Double banned because we went to the museum and to a park. Triple banned because my glasses almost fell in the parks pond. Quadruple banned because we would've stayed longer except that It started to rain...

Banned because hmm...
Meaty said:
Banned because what storm?

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Banned because you didn't get ninja'd, it just started a new page.
Duo-Banned because there was a storm where I live (in fact it's still raining) and it probably moved to Hat's location.

BrOkenICE said:
Banned because hmm...

Banned because you didn't get ninja'd, it just started a new page.
Duo-Banned because there was a storm where I live (in fact it's still raining) and it probably moved to Hat's location.

Banned because the storm happened Friday night, not today. Double banned because I hate Kansas weather.

Banned because in that case...you live very faraway from me! :) [why am I smiling?]

The storm just reached where I live a few hours ago.

Hatman said:
Banned because I just finished mowing the lawn. Double banned because hi rainbow lizard guy.

Banned because Hi Dancing Old Man guy.
Double banned because I think I do want to be known as Rainbow Lizard guy. This lil' lizard is my avatar ALL THE WAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back