BW/BW2 The Battle Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 100 singles fine by you? After the battle please give me a rep. If you have a rep thread, I will do the same.

Since Rotom Cut is not responding to me, does anyone else want to battle??? note, I am using 1 pokemon from the Uber list.

I might if I get to use an uber as well. Also, can I trade something to someone else first?

I'm ready to battle. Are you ready as well?

Is anyone on at this time? oh... and hey guys... I do a lot of chaining... my recent chain just gave me like 9 shiny growlithes... adamant most of them... i don't want them... I just used them to breed... but I'm giving them away... rawst berry and everything!! Flash fire as well as intimidate... so if anyone is willing to trade hit me up... also.. I don't want any hacked pokemon...

Hit me up if you want to battle as well...

Icristia, I think i still have your FC, so after the battle im about to do, (i think) I could battle you.

I want a rematch anyways. I am using one uber though...

Does anyone besides people from Rising Suns want to battle? For example, I can take anyone on from team Eternal, if you want.(sorry, want more points...)

Anyone for a battle? PM me.

Since this is just casual play, from now on, all casual play for me will be done with 1 uber. Only 1. Notify me otherwise.

Since I am waiting on getting a pokemon for a trade, I can battle you now. WHich FC are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back