Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

RE: Beach Member Picture Thread (Please don't quote images!)

PumpedAaron said:
[PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO RULE VIOLATION]
Summer 2009
Please refer to:
Jay said:
The Beach Member Picture Thread

~ Your picture should be in good taste and all persons in your picture should be fully clothed.

Ah sorry. I wasn't paying attention to that first page, X.==.O

My cat, Jack! I've had him about 3 1/2 months now, and he has been such an adorable little kitten!

When we brought him home after adopting him.

309t0dx.jpg

Getting ready to pounce, he loves to play a lot.

znpmyg.jpg

He looooves boxes too.

15qooqw.jpg

After he's all worn out.

x0tr13.jpg

:)

^ That is why I wish I wouldn't be allergic to cats and dogs ;-; It's so adorable X3

1374850_664519856905823_403491162_n.jpg
homecoming was about two weeks ago. from left to right: My friend Amber, one of my best friends Jake, me, and my gf.

1. I hate wearing suits because I cannot pull it off.
2. Even after two years, I still look nervous as hell. That's literally how much her father scares me.

Shining Raikou said:
My cat, Jack! I've had him about 3 1/2 months now, and he has been such an adorable little kitten!

Your cat is so cute! ;_;
This is why I still can't decide if want a puppy or a kitten.

SR, you need to post more posts with pictures of your cat so that I can like them all because 1 like is just not enough.

---

Also, my professional photographer is currently ill, but I do have some amateur photographs from my wedding that I can share. The first shot is me and my dad dancing, and the second is me, my husband, and some of my family (he's in the upper right, I'm next to him).

dad_and_me.jpg

family_wedding.jpg

Also also, not mine, but here's a cool iguana that we saw hanging out while we were in Curaçao for our honeymoon:

iguana.jpg

HNI_0014_zps7f0783e4.jpg
This was from last night at a party.

~AoH

I promised more cross country pics, and I shall deliver. I went to check the website for the results from our latest race, and it just so happens that a picture of me was the cover for the article. Oh joy.

MGNT3Il.jpg
I'm all the way to the right, in my blue P singlet again.

I think that this might just be the most unflattering picture of me ever taken in the history of the universe. I'm usually much more photogenic when I'm not in a race, trust me.

526495_368117166656558_1030692303_n.jpg
Michelle and I at the homecoming game tonight.

~AoH

I'm not usually one to take photos of myself (or let other people take photos of me), but I had to do a picture today because <3 Dragoncloak. I don't have nearly enough excuses to wear it. Need to think up more.

dragoncloakwoo.jpg

You all finally get to see me... In a Halloween costume.

IMG_1617_zps72f9d6dc.jpg

Guess who has a kitty? ARTEMIS HAS A KITTY! :D

He's a little over 4 months old (birthday July 15th) and very skinny. He's somewhat skittish, but very sweet and loving; if you move at him too quickly, he'll run away, but otherwise is loves nuzzling and being pet and is insatiably curious about everything. Our entire house is a giant amusement park, which I guess isn't surprising since his short life so far has been spent in a cage at the shelter. He was also very intrigued watching Thor with us this evening.

Full name is Cap'n Jean-Luke Picat. I wanted to call him "Cap'n" something because he is such an explorer and adventurer; Luke was the first name that came to mind and I couldn't shake it, even though hubby didn't care for it. When I eventually suggested "Jean-Luc/Luke" as an alternative, he immediately added "Picat?" and a name was born. I'm keeping the English spelling of Luke, though, because I like it better. I tend to call him Luke (or occasionally Cap'n, depending on circumstances).

Anyway, I'm sure you guys just skipped over those couple paragraphs to see pictures because that's what this thread is for. I hope to NOT DISAPPOINT. Pictures were all taken within a half hour of his arrival at our house, so he's about 40% cautious, 10% terrified, and 100% curious.

Spoiler for kinda big.

First picture and unsure about the camera.
23ux5du.jpg

Cautiously approaching my husband
x1c3s0.jpg

Look over at your man, now back at me. I'm on a bed.
2e207py.jpg

Inspecting the closet for any potential weaponry and/or lost snacks.
2ntir7k.jpg

I didn't knock R2-D2 over, honest!
2ecnc6t.jpg

Objective: Cat Tower. Status: Loca... mouse!
2rp7b5x.jpg

Ohyeah, this is some really nice mouse.
faufwp.jpg

Red Rain said:
1. I hate wearing suits because I cannot pull it off.
2. Even after two years, I still look nervous as hell. That's literally how much her father scares me.

Anyone can pull a suit off, my friend. You just need one that fits right. The one you have now looks too big around the shoulders.

The girlfriend and I, hitting up one of Ramsay's restaurants in London:
1240033_10153388885885492_101078803_n.jpg

My new pet, Sonic. Excuse the PG+ caption haha:
1467395_10153569778865492_1137554022_n.jpg

Selfie 1:
999991_10153276960870492_1762556306_n.jpg

Selfie 2:
1235448_10153331847355492_168396909_n.jpg

Selfie3:
1170845_10153210074825492_699825196_n.jpg

I'm jealous man. I've always wanted to go to one of his restaurants.

It was the best pork I've ever had, and I've had some good pork! I'd seriously recommend going to Maze Grill; it's a little cheaper than his other joints, really comfortable atmosphere and amazing grub.

Back