Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

RE: Beach Member Picture Thread (Please don't quote images!)

Trainerhan1 said:
Drohn said:
A picture of myself after my recent haircut (as requested). The picture was taking 5 minutes ago. I'm at my internship now. :p First time I got a haircut in Japan, too! :) I planned on letting it grow again, but decided to cut it after all.

Are you interning at a school?

Yea. A Language School; Japanese for foreigners and English/German for the Japanese. It works out since they speak English there.

I saw the "H" floor mat tile behind you and thought so.

Some fun at work... one of our vans is out of commish permanently, so I found a pretty decent replacement.

Attachments

• 13936279793360.jpg
    13936279793360.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 52

Drohn said:
A picture of myself after my recent haircut (as requested). The picture was taking 5 minutes ago. I'm at my internship now. :p First time I got a haircut in Japan, too! :) I planned on letting it grow again, but decided to cut it after all.

You... got a haircut. A haircut against the Sun King's wishes? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

Joking aside, you look vogue, Drohn. <3

Something not important:
tumblr_n1rfb2IiIa1snsyxqo2_500.jpg

Something important:
tumblr_n1rfb2IiIa1snsyxqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1rflcM29x1snsyxqo1_500.jpg

le Roi-Soleil said:
Drohn said:

You... got a haircut. A haircut against the Sun King's wishes? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

Joking aside, you look vogue, Drohn. <3

SORRRYYYY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

*Hopes Dustin can still love him despite losing his majestic-ness*

And thank you!<3

Someone cut their hair and I have no idea what it looked like before but cutting your hair is bad, hair is glorious. v.v My hair is down to my mid-back... I am of the male persuasion.

< Think of his over there.

My husband has ass-length hair; I think it's awesome. :D Not all guys can pull off long hair, but the ones that can, should. *nods sagely*

But since this thread is secretly CatBeach, I have a video to share of my own Cap'n Luke, rolling around on the new rug that you'd think we bought just for him.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/aqyWuOt8B9k[/video]

Someone make sure to post after me so I don't have to double post when I post up my pictures from Carnaval tomorrow! >.>

Luke is awesome!! <3

To avoid Athena double posting; meet my family (picture attached).

Edit: The one across my brother (in the front) is his girlfriend. The ones in the back are my parents. I'm sitting next to my dad and the other three are my sisters.

Edit2: Now hurry and show me carnaval pictures, Athena!! <3 Muwhaha.

Attachments

• family copia.jpg
    family copia.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 96

Woooo, Carnaval pictures!

First, one of me, because it seems like the appropriate thing to do. Plus, it's always good to have pictures of mods looking goofy. I'm the one second from the right, kind of looking off to the side weirdly. I think I was distracted by something shiny. There are lots of shiny things at Carnaval. Kind of sad I don't have a picture in my full costume. :<

4BCtX2Z.jpg

Also, here are some random shots of cool things we saw during the parade. I'm not posting all of them because there's tonnes and I'm lazy, but I have more going up on FB. My favourite costume was the dragon guy playing the drums, second place going to Lobster, and third the Nijntje in one of the bands. The best float was the Ghostbusters one, complete with ghost chick popping out of the middle of the float to be shot down by the ghostbusters.

Ne9s3WV.jpg

yQZri6G.jpg

5XZ5pcx.jpg

vELeHUq.jpg

mpyamE1.jpg

9znAK2j.jpg

sxcc3sE.jpg

Damn internet failing
You may have an image of my current Fletchling haul from Japan thanks to Drohn <3
Ver. 2 because EDITS SUCK

Attachments

• DSC_0220.jpg
    DSC_0220.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0221.jpg
    DSC_0221.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 53

"If I could tuh-urn back ti-ime..."

14o7gjr.jpg

Found this gem when I was rummaging through my old Pokemon memorabilia. Sadly, it's empty, but man, if I could, I'd go back in time and buy that Dollar General out of Pokemon cards... ONE DOLLAR!

^^^^^oh lawd! I miss that point in time so much! some of my best memories with my dad going to the leagues at toysRus battling each other then going to stores like Game Stop and buying out there stock of cards.. when I was a kid. Heck, this is back when Pokemon were sold on TV on the home shopping network..

Such handsomeness, Jay.

Since some people requested that I bought plushies or other stuff for them (in this thread and elsewhere), I opened a shop in The Trading Corner. A link to it is in my signature! :)

Cosmo came back from the vets on Monday after staying the whole weekend. Now he has a shaven arm, neck and belly.

tumblr_n2dv5ewmRx1snsyxqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2dv5ewmRx1snsyxqo1_1280.jpg

Tell him partial shaving marks are in fashion. <3

Long break from PokéBeach...only my second post in three months. Yikes.

Monthly dose of CMP.

https://unsee.cc/monuga/
https://unsee.cc/mozesa/
https://unsee.cc/podezi/

Hard lyfe
XjUEwP7.jpg
(Pic was taken 2 years ago at a summer camp)

Back