The best presents :D

Well, the best present for me would be an ESP-Vintage guitar.. and signed by Kirk Hammet :)

Money is the bestos $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Money is great, because you can't go wrong with it, because the person you are giving it to gets to get what they want. You might spend a bunch of cash on something that someone doesn't want. Oh, and love or whatever. Overrated.

I like getting hand-made things. Between a cake and a painting, I like those things the most.

Oh, and clothes. xP

my favorite presents are the smiple ones that prove the person knows you well. like if they know your favorite candy or put your favorite songs on a cd for you. for some reason thoese gifts mean a lot more to me then when I get something like a xbox or tv.

A vacation to any or all of these:
1) S. California to visit my best friend
2) Georgia to visit my other best friend
3) Pacific NW, like Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver
4) Anywhere in Europe
5) Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, or Toronto
6) China or Taiwan
7) Australia and New Zealand
8) Johto
9) Peru or Argentina

My list goes on and on, but a trip to any of these would be such a wonderful present.
*hint to all of you on PB wondering what to get me this year*

The best gift I ever received was receiving a family that loved, and still does love, me almost 18 years ago. Food, shelter, water, etc are also pretty high up on the list.

Another gift I loved receiving was Canadian residence. Because of this, I get to feel safe wherever I go, and I get all those snazzy healthcare benefits. =)

Peachy, Canadian residence would be a wonderful gift. I want to live there too. I've been to Toronto and loved it. I want to see other Canadian cities as well.

Canadian residency would be cool...
*MrGatr moves to snowgrove lake to throw rocks at bigfoot. :D*

If someone gave me a Canadian trip, I'd love to see big foot :D

Vortex said:
(especially rare DJ CDs)

lol

i'm pretty set on rare dj cds already, i need to find some clothes i like to either ask for/buy with the money i'll inevitably get for christmas.

id also like my car to stop breaking for christmas

A great gift would be a trip to the US Nationals. My parents have always said no, but I'd love to compete there.

I'd be just fine with regionals, I can't ever really leave the northern part of my state... The county for that matter D:

I agree with Peachy, the best gift anyone could ever be given is a loving family.

...But aside from that I have my eyes on some distortion pedals for my electric guitar, all the better to melt your face with.

Yeah, going to a tournament bigger than a city championships would be really cool

POKEMON STUFF!!!!! BOO YAH!!!

Besides that, I wouldn't mind world peace. Or a dragon egg.

A guy can dream.

MrGatr said:
Canadian residency would be cool...
*MrGatr moves to snowgrove lake to throw rocks at bigfoot. :D*

If someone gave me a Canadian trip, I'd love to see big foot :D

LOL Canada is the best!!! But, if you are searching for a monster, Ogopogo is better IMO. Hearing those things makes me feel even better about being Canadian.:D

Back