Discussion The Best Stage 2 Engine?

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
As of right now Stage 2s are very viable in today's metagame. We have different engines to get them started more consistently: A-Ninetales, Jirachi, Bill's Analysis, Zoroak. My topic of discussion is which one of these engines is the best for Stage 2s.

After playing with a few of them, I found it to be variable depending on which team you are playing. For Ampharos Decks, I found that Ninetales is the better partner because it can search out your rare candies + Electropowers. For Charizard decks, Jirachi+Bill's allows you to go the Shrine route and stay more consistent throughout the game without burning yourself out(no pun intended) unlike the Ninetales, which gives you a faster set up but late game becomes alot trickier. Those are just some examples I have come across.

For Stage 2 pokemon which is your favorite engine for setting up Stage 2s? :)

Ninetales swampert in Deci and Garde. Absolutely the best and most consistent engine there is. Also Swamoert maganium works well in rperiroir mill and greninja gx

Since I mostly play electric/lighting type decks, I just use Volkner and a bunch of draw cards like Cynthia, Lillie, or Deddene-GX.

I like alolan ninetales gx, swampier is great draw support, I would also consider dragonite and even baby gardevoir.

Back