The Best! trade you remember

Mine was just this monday. I was over at my freinds house and he had a box of Legend Maker and we were opening packs and I pulled a Registeel-*! I was able to make a trade.

My Registeel-*

for

His Mew ex.

I feel really awesome now.

Another good one I made was

My Charizard ex

for

My freinds 3 DRE 3 Heal, 2 Desert Ruins, 2 Admin, and 4 Copycat.

I think the Mew Trade was better, though.

I think that was a good trade! ... mew ex is great!!

my latest trade was:

raiku* + Feraligatr foil.... to catch a Salamence ex!!!

a rocket's raiku ex (i still have two of those) for a celbi ex pop2 (now i have three). one trade that i could have done but didn't was a delta slamence for here comes team rocket from team rocket returens some times i'm a nice person.

I had one last saturday, I traded to this really desperate girl a umbreon ex for a arcanine ex, and a zapdos ex. I don't think she knew what she was doing. But, her loss!

RE:  The Best! trade you remember

randomman29 said:
a rocket's raiku ex (i still have two of those) for a celbi ex pop2 (now i have three). one trade that i could have done but didn't was a delta slamence for here comes team rocket from team rocket returens some times i'm a nice person.

You have 3 Celebi ex? That must have been hard to achieve. That person your traded with was obviously, a little crazy.

My best is Darkness energy for.... Chansey ex! A kid my age who had no clue about the game. He gave it away later, too. He aquired it by trading a Togepi.

RE:   The Best! trade you remember

Charizardian said:
randomman29 said:

You have 3 Celebi ex? That must have been hard to achieve. That person your traded with was obviously, a little crazy.

acualy i traded with three difrent people to get the pop2 celebi's but yeah a box topper for an pop ex is a little crazy but i don't care since they are both good cards but the box topper's are easser for me to get like if i want two more rocket's raiku i just have to order box's form my local card shop at $80.00 a box.

Hiya,

Unown N for Typhlosion ex. Best deal ever...
Don't look at me like that!! He was desperate, offering it!

cya,

some common trainer (strength charm,swoop and tv reporter non holo) and Rp10.000 (=1$) with TV Reporter rev holo ^^

RE:  The Best! trade you remember

Jade said:
lolz

my: Politoed ex

for his: Scizor ex

Piece of cake, Scizor ex is worth twice more than Politoed ex.

Shows just how much you like to rip ppl off ehh?:D

I dont really have any good deals...I try and be fair with my trades. If someone offer me something GOOOOOOD for one ofe my crap cards, then i throw in heaps of extra stuff.

Back