Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

Oh, that's a real shame that the value isn't affected because it should be...the splash foil on the cards looks so much better. I was going to get a box of Secret Wonders if they were all like this but I guess I will just have to hunt down the cards one by one eventually. One of the times TPCi made a good mistake, what are the chances! :D

I have a complete set of secret wonder... That is not an error. -agrees with Daelum-

Kind of off topic from the current discussion, where is the best place to purchase plushes? (sorry if I missed the answer earlier in the thread)

Lvl 100 Bidoof said:
Kind of off topic from the current discussion, where is the best place to purchase plushes? (sorry if I missed the answer earlier in the thread)

From what I know, eBay or pokevault.com

Just a note/warning about buying plushes on Ebay: if the price seems too good to be true, it's very likely a knockoff/reject. Some people don't mind buying counterfeit merch, but if you do, do some price research before you buy.

Pokevault is very reliable for pokemon plushes since he actually buys them from the Pokemon Center itself and he stocks them. He has a variety of collection as well. I know the seller of Pokevault and he responds to your questions very fast.

I agree, the owner of Pokevault is a very good vendor and sells top grade merchandise. eBay can often times be cheaper but like Artemis said, there are knockoffs on eBay.

Can anyone help me find the following JPN BW-P cards:

078/BW-P Snivy JR Train Rally promo
079/BW-P Tepig JR Train Rally promo
080/BW-P Oshawott JR Train Rally promo

I've never seen them for sale on ebay, japanese card websites, or youtube. I'm wondering just how rare these suckers are! Any help is appreciated!

I got a set. got it from a friend. it's not that rare

elam18 said:

Maybe people just aren't putting them up for sale right now then... would you be interested in selling/trading your set?

I Need some prices on items if there at Walmart or Target

Price for Team Plasma box and the Mewtwo Figure Blister

Team Plasma will be around $15.99 + tax. THe mewtwo blister pack isn't out yet.

elam18 said:

Hmm...It seems to me that they are actually quite sparse. If I understand correctly they were handed out together with the JR Rally Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom Jumbos - which means that if those Jumbos are as rare as Daelum said they are, then these cards as well.

I personally couldn't find those 3 cards anywhere either and I searched for quite a bit...this is all I could manage - and all it has is a picture of the Snivy haha (which is still pretty good since I couldn't even find a pic of the JR Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott).

http://218ban.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-38.html

bagoly14 said:
elam18 said:

Hmm...It seems to me that they are actually quite sparse. If I understand correctly they were handed out together with the JR Rally Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom Jumbos - which means that if those Jumbos are as rare as Daelum said they are, then these cards as well.

I personally couldn't find those 3 cards anywhere either and I searched for quite a bit...this is all I could manage - and all it has is a picture of the Snivy haha (which is still pretty good since I couldn't even find a pic of the JR Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott).

Well... I know from japanese websites that those three I'm after were given out simply for participating. You didn't actually have to complete anything significant.

I'm going to japan in nov so I'll check akihabara then, unless of course elam wants to trade his :)

NarcoticHobo said:
bagoly14 said:

Well... I know from japanese websites that those three I'm after were given out simply for participating. You didn't actually have to complete anything significant.

I'm going to japan in nov so I'll check akihabara then, unless of course elam wants to trade his :)

I don't think we can trade here... but I have a trade thread. if you got any of my wants let me know.

NarcoticHobo said:
bagoly14 said:

I thought Hokkaido was up by Sapporo prefecture...Is there some store in Akihabara besides the pokemon center that has cards?

Does anyone remember that limited Reshiram/Zekrom box that sold out really quickly?

I am trying to find it but cannot remember the name.

Back