Finished The Challenge: Search for a Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astra will be the new host. Expect him to have the fourth season up some time in the future. ^_^

To anyone else who was interested in hosting, I'll keep it in mind for the future to copy what werewolf has been doing with hosts. Until then, enjoy playing Astra's version of the game.

A YPPY game was a potentially spammy game category where you had to wait until two others posted a response before you'd be allowed to post again (You Person Person You.) This was most used in games like Hurt and Heal, the Ban Game, Count to x before a Mod Screws It All Up for the Members, etc.

Anyways, I'd like to put in a couple of suggestions if The Challenge 4 is actually gonna happen.
1. Limit the number of registrations so the players won't have to make a 8 month commitment like in The Challenge 2. Seriously, that game was WAY WAY too freaking long for there to be no winner. It also gives the Host(s) less pre-game work to do and may involve less writing challenges (which were the absolute worst).
Speaking of the challenges
2. Be creative, hosts! No one is going to want to commit their time if the challenges aren't exciting! Have something special for each round, add interesting twists where appropriate (don't be a jerk about it though, be reasonable) and make this game memorable!

It is an insult that you should forget DNA and I's game; it was quite fun.

Although I'm excited for a Challenge 4, Astra will host well. Vote me for captain to have a team run by an iron fist that wins. (see Challenge 2)

Except when we all wanted to vote you out. :p

Just FYI for Challenge 4, signups will be going up soon. But it won't be starting until January 7th at the earliest.

Astra said:
Except when we all wanted to vote you out. :p

Just FYI for Challenge 4, signups will be going up soon. But it won't be starting until January 7th at the earliest.

Hey, I made F4 and never got voted out of that game. #immunity #randomizer
And I did hear your plan to all vote me out right away if Challenge 2 resumed.

As other members have said, I would be willing to co-host with someone. My availability is going to soar in about a week, and then even further after that, so if we can put off starting the game for a while I could definitely help, and might be able to host the game by myself. I'll update the post within the next week and a half to let you know if my availability really changed as much as I think it will.

Edit: Didn't see this had a second page, disregard the above message.

We've already found a host, and the game has almost begun! PM Bippa201 / ThatWasPeachy / Bippa / Peach / Astra / Professor Palutena if you are interested.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back