The Community Shop *Open for all requests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do the requested one for me, and I'll do ShineVini's too I guess.

EDIT:

Pickup:

Pokenerd

growlithe_avatar_by_shinyblaze-d36njj6.png

Just checking.. So these are the ones I have now..

R2T
-Render/Stock (just tell me the name, I will find the picture that I can work with best) Torterra, Terrakion:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/up...rakion.png
-Main Text (Optional) TerraTrades
-Subtext (Optional)
-Form of Art (Signature, Team Banner, Avatar, Wallpaper, Userbar)wallpaper, avatar
-Artist (Josh,Pokemeister,FatalAeroX)Josh- wallpaper, aero- avy

ShineVini

-Render/Stock : http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/244.png
-Main Text: Entei
-Subtext: Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, ExtremeSpeed, Substitute
-Form of Art: Banner (for sig)
-Artist: FatalAeroX

Pokenerd
-Render/Stock (Growlithe)
-Main Text (Murder VII)
-Subtext (Join Now!)
-Form of Art ( Userbar)
-Artist (Fatal Areox)

Kayiu
-Render/Stock: Chimchar/Pansear
-Main Text: War of the fire monkeys!
-Form of Art :Userbar
-Artist: FatalAeroX

Did I miss out any? If I did please tell me...

-Render/Stock: Deoxys-A
-Form of Art (Signature, Team Banner, Avatar, Wallpaper, Userbar): Avatar
-Artist (Josh,Pokemeister,FatalAeroX): FatalAeroX

-Render/Stock: Deoxys-A (Hopefully using Hyperbeam)
-Main Text (Optional): Hyperbeem
-Subtext (Optional): The most powerful
-Form of Art (Signature, Team Banner, Avatar, Wallpaper, Userbar): Sig Banner
-Artist (Josh,Pokemeister,FatalAeroX): Josh

Thanks in advance!

k sweet hyperbeem added to my request list.

And I would like to officially welcome Jayj4 to the community shop. I believe he will be a great addition the Community Shop team. He has obvious spriting skills in many forms and will hopefully drag in some different audiences requesting that sort of art. He is also a banner maker that shows great potential.

also lacking a lot of inspiration. Nothing I try to do is working in photoshop.
Getting pretty annoyed

Sweet!!
Is there a different form for sprites or something?
Oh Pokemaister, i see you are using my renders :D

Jayj would you mind making up a quick little request form that can cover all the elements you need for me please. I've only ever done one so I don't know really what goes on especially for the more advanced stuff

Jayj4 Im using almost all of the renders from the renders thread btw. And Josh I will do any requests that you think are hard for you btw.

Also Pokenerd sorry but thats the best I can make it.

-Render/Stock (just tell me the name, I will find the picture that I can work with best): Iwaparesu, Tsunbeaa, Pikachu, Shaymin(Land), Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Zorua(LMK if this is too many)
-Main Text (Optional)None
-Subtext (Optional)None
-Form of Art (Signature, Team Banner, Avatar, Wallpaper, Userbar) Wallpaper+Sig
-Artist (Josh,Pokemeister,FatalAeroX,Jayj4) Josh or FatalAeroX for the wallpaper can it be 1024x768?

Please and Thanks in Advance

OMG I can't do anything properly anymore. My sigs are all looking amateur. Guess I'm in a slump :S
I can try do the tags but I'm afraid you won't see anything new in my effects department.

And once again sorry for all the time I am taking it's because I am busy and when I get time my sigs look like garbage

k done Hyperbeem's. Sorry the actual image where he was doing Hyperbeem is low quality and doubt I could/would actually do much to it. Hope you like it though and pretty sure you forgot to add 'move' in your request for the subtext but didn't add it in until you verify that :p
Deoxys.png

@Richkid
For a wallpaper I can work easier with more renders so that is fine. and yes I accept all sizes so don't worry about that XD. As for the sig.. If I end up doing it (most likely as Fatal is backed up as I can see) I would prefer only one :S

Pokemaister, Yeah I know your using everyone's but, for some reason it is just exciting to know that somebody likes your renders XD
I am thinking of an all rounder form, which includes everything that I do, does it also have to include animated avatars and banners, because I also do that, and it isn't in the Request Form A.
Your sigs aren't looking amateur, they look awesome!!

@Jayj4 haha. Yeah basically make a form for yourself but make sure it doesn't cover specified areas such as banners, normal avvies,wallpapers etc just do the rest such as your spriting and animated avatars.
Prefer it to be rather general but once again I'm no expert on what's needed. XD

@Kayiu
I can't find a Pansear sprite.. Sorry.. Would you mind providing me the sprite?

EDIT

R2T:
98r2tterratrades.png

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6152/98r2tterratrades.png

ShineVini
99shinevinientei.png

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/399/99shinevinientei.png

Pokenerd
pokenerdmurdervii.png

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/3871/pokenerdmurdervii.png

Yeah, Jayj4 go for doing renders. It will make us the best shop on the Beach for sure.(Which we already kind of am, EPM's shop has closed, and all other shops are new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back