• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ the crippler 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: the crippler 18

+1, Another Awesome Trade!!! :D

(Reference .. 120 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative – omahanime)

+1 Good trade. The x2 Jirachi were in horrible condition (dirty, dented and very scratched, to the point of seeking a lot of the holo on the printed face) but I can't complain, because I didn't ask for the condition.

awesome trader
one set of cards possibly got lost in the mail and he sent out another set
very easy to negotiate with
fast shipping well protected
+1 ref

Good trader, great trades, Does for some reason have a slow time sending trades out but they will get to you.
+1

+1 Great trader! Able to replace unreceived mail!

(Reference .. 125 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative – omahanime)

Great trader, card well protected and shipped quickly!

+1

+1 :) It took a month to recive from him, and there were some communication problems, but we sorted it out quickly ! :)

(Reference .. 130 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative – omahanime)

Negative Approved by omahanime on 8/21/2011
NEGATIVE REFERENCE
We confirmed almost 2 months ago and I have not yet, to this day, received anything from this trader. Awful communication and not an honest trader. I won't go into very much detail, but I suggest that if you were to ever trade with him that you make a "traders with any negative or neutral references MUST send first" policy. I also implore omahanime to do a recount of the reference numbers as to protect other traders from being scammed like I have seeing as I am not the first person to leave him a negative/neutral reference.

(Reference .. 132 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative – omahanime)

HUGE minus! (Yes, I know the person is banned now, but I still want to post). He sent the wrong cars the 1st. time. I PM'd he about it and he said he'd sent out the 'real' cards. He didn't. He kept pushing it like "Sorry, I was sick", and that kind of stuff.

I still haven't recieved the cards.

Edit: Forgot to mention that we confirmed the trade 05-07-2011.

(Reference .. 132 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative – omahanime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back