The Custom Company-CLOSED

Were you pleased with the finished product?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Custom Company-The Shop where creativity thrives!

Palmer said:
Not to be pushy, but could you give it a background that's themed with ROYGBIV, but not just the colors(meaning add objects etc)?xD Also, could the font color be either blue or yellow or something?:>

Well tell me the objects you want to add in....you gave me like NOTHING to base what I was gonna make off of. What I could do is like a black backround with Rainbow brushwork and Rainbow font. I didnt know you wanted "objects" you never mentioned that...>_>

-Black Rayquaza

Right, well, I've been pushed onto here for the request that I'm meant to do for a pass which I was offered, so... here it comes :p

Backround: As offered to me, the lightning bg used in your example (I believe that was the one you were on about...).
Animated: Yes, since it's a 12 poke pass for the specific requirements... the pokes need to change between the two sides (I guess the 6 electrics and the 6 non-electrics are the best bet for the two sides), and I guess there could be a name transition between my gym name and my actual name as well, since that would look cool. The animation should be slow enough so that you can register the pokes used without having to look at each side 6 different times - I'm not immediately sure of how long that would be though, maybe 3 or 4 seconds? I'm sure we can sort that one out when this is done :p
Name: First "half" should be "Stormcaster Gym", since that's my gym name, and the second half would be "Leader: Calum". If there's space for both at the same time, don't bother with the animation cause they can both be displayed at all times, but I'm giving the obvious alternative if they can't both be on at the same time.
FC: 5412 7555 9235
Info: Hmm... not that I can think of atm, no... so this one can stay blank :p
6 12 Pokemon (this has been discussed already :p:

Jolteon
Electivire
Zapdos
Raikou
Magnezone
Rotom

Metagross
Togekiss
Uxie
Blissey
Gallade
Swampert

Trainer: http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/gamercal/ElectricTrainer.png

Custom Addition: This IS a gym pass, and of course the gym has a badge. If it doesn't wreck things entirely, I wouldn't mind having said badge as a transparent, possibly in the second frame or even behind the trainer, whatever you feel works. If it doesn't work out then that's cool - it would just be nice to have the badge in a pass that's meant to represent a gym.

The badge itself is here: http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/gamercal/ElectricBadge.png. As stated, if it doesn't work well with the rest of the pass, don't feel obligated to include it. I know you - if it doesn't work you won't do it :p

Hopefully that's specific enough... I know you enough to say that you're good at picking the specifics to make this work, so I think that's enough from me :p. But if anything else is needed, lmk as you do and I'll expand as much as I can :)

Gave it to ya via MSN..

-Black Rayquaza

Samvid said:
BRay, can u do a favour by changing metagross to flygon. Pls.

what? Both are in your pass and Metagross animates into Flygon...so what are you asking?

-Black Rayquaza

can I have 1 animated banner?

1st

size: what suits it..
pokemon: honchkrow lvl x,absol(sw) and umbreon*(pop 5)
text: DWD
background: black
then

changes

size: anything that suits
pokemon: uxie lvl x,azelf lvl x and mesprit lvl x
background: purple (if can with tones...like both left & right dark purple and it gets lighter to the middle)
text: Triple Legends

then

changes to

size:I don't know...which suits best?
background: purple(if can with tones...like both left & right dark purple and it gets lighter to the middle)
pokemon: gallade(prefably POP7),dusknoir(dp1),absol(sw) and gardevior lvlx...
text: Dusk GG

thanks in advance...

Read the Rules....If you post it in 4 different shops, Im not wasting my time when others are doing the same request...

-Black Rayquaza

b-ray, im going to be ordering again soon when my team is fully perfect,so get ready.

wide trainer pass please :)
Backround:a sandstorm
Animated: Yes please animate it.
Name: electimortar (lukas)
FC: in my sig
Info:no
6 Pokemon:tyranitar,garchomp,lucario,starmie,gliscor,blissey
Trainer:can you put the g/s/c trainer please?
Custom Addition: Yes, please put the three mini sprites down on the bottom?

thank you for making this when you make it :)

Im sorry, but Im not doin that. I only take one request per person for Passes and other specialty items as they take the most time to do....and you cant use two at once :/

Samvid-I'll see what I can do, since its not a big edit. Gimme some time though.

-Black Rayquaza

why do you only do 1 per person?plus, im not going to do 2 at a time >.> im going to take my old one out.

Because Passes take forever to make from scratch and you cant use two at once. Its just really uncool for me to make more than one for the same person as one wont be used :/

Sorry..
-Black Rayquaza

Dont start something....obviously saying Im wrong will get you nowhere....Im making him 2 DIFFERENT things....I only made him one pass....he sent me some more requests that I havent started, but will at some point. Even so, making two passes for one person is just a waste of my time....if you're not sure that your team is finalized, then dont request, just wait until you're sure. I already have requests for Passes that were months ago that I havent even started....and they have never requested any. I made the rules for a reason....my work takes time out of my day, and doing two different passes for the same person is just a waste of my time. If you want an avvy, I'll be glad to make one. Otherwise, enjoy the pass you have.

-Black Rayquaza

instead of making a whole new one, can you just update the pokemon atleast?

electimortar said:
instead of making a whole new one, can you just update the pokemon atleast?

If you're that unhappy with it, fine. Tell me which to take out and which to put in. If you want them in a certain order be sure to tell me.

To Everyone-Taking Brawl Cards off the request list....I wont be able to make them until I make a Prototype....not that anyone was requesting them. I will be adding Sports Avvys soon...I need to make sure I have the fonts.

-Black Rayquaza

can mk63 make me one?ive already pmed him but he said you tradarked them ,but can he do it?

electimortar said:
can mk63 make me one?ive already pmed him but he said you tradarked them ,but can he do it?

no....they were allowed to make them as an incentive for making the Finals in PC1....after that, I am the only one allowed to make them. Why are you so adamant on changing? Do you really hate the one I made or something?

-Black Rayquaza

i am adamant on changing because the team in the pass is a complete failure and has 17 losses and 1 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back