• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The DarkNight (Absol G/Garchomp C)

Flygondrb

Proud Leader of Team Ozone
I have been working to see what Absol G combos work the best, and I just came up with this one. I have not tested this deck yet, because I made it 5 minutes ago. When I have played a couple matches with it, I will give you guys the result. Here's the list.

Pokemon: 20

2 Absol G SF
2 Absol G Lv.x SF
2 Garchomp C SF
2 Garchomp C Lv.x SF
1 Skuntank G PL
1 Bronzong G PL
1 Toxicroak G PL
2 Crobat G PL
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Blaziken FB SF
1 Blaziken FB Lv.x SF
1 Ambipom G RR

T/S/S: 28

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 PokeTurn
3 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
1 Aaron's Collection
2 Energy Exchanger
2 Galactic HQ
2 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Communication
2 SP Radar
3 Pokemon Collector

Energy: 12

3 DCE
4 Special Dark Energy
3 Basic Dark Energy
1 Basic Psychic Energy
1 Basic Fire Energy

Strategy: The Strategy of the deck is to get out an Absol G Lv.x with 3 special dark energy and an Expert Belt active and use Darkness Slugger for 90-110 damage a turn. When a Huge tank like Donphan comes up retreat/poketurn Absol and put up Driftblim. Use take away, then promote Garchomp C, Dragon Rush, and then poketurn garchomp and put up Absol, start using Darkness Slugger again, and when ever absol gets severly damaged use garchomp to heal absol with healin breath. Cards like Galactic HQ and Skuntank G are for adding on extra damage. What I find interesting is that I didn't make this deck to counter lostgar, but it looks like it would destroy it by being able to deal up to 220 damage to Gengar, and have Darkness Slugger to discard Pokemon from your hand so Hurl into darkness becomes useless. So, I don't think that the deck should have any problems with Lostgar, and if Lostgar rises to power like Luxchomp in the next format, this deck can keep it at bay. Tell me what you think of it.

-1 Crobat G
-2 Galactic HQ
-2 Skuntank G
-1 Toxicroak G

+1 Aaron's Collection
+3 Pokemon Collector
+2 SP Radar

I have experience playing SP, and I found that you don't need to use Skuntank G to add damage as long as you have Crobat G/Garchomp snipes (you don't need two Crobat G either). Drifblim can also act as a Machamp counter, so Toxicroak wouldn't be needed. Pokemon Collector helps you search out your Basic Pokemon to setup, SP Radar grabs the SP Lv.X and is Cyrus-searchable, and the second Aaron's is for recovery.

Really sorry guys, I forgot to update the list after I realized some crucial things were missing. So I'm updating the list probably as your reading this. ;D

Back