• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can I cancel the trade with ace?

He's banned again and I told him to cancel the trade instead because I was given permission by SR to cancel after 2 weeks. However, he claimed to have sent the moment I requested the cancel. What should I do now?

Zierant said:
So can I cancel the trade with ace?

He's banned again and I told him to cancel the trade instead because I was given permission by SR to cancel after 2 weeks. However, he claimed to have sent the moment I requested the cancel. What should I do now?

If SR has given you permission to cancel the trade return his cards, you have 2 choices:

1. Return his cards when they arrive and leave the neutral.
2. Complete the trade as intended.

umm I bought cards from ESP and it has been 18 or 19 days since he said he sent :/
i have pms if necessary. im not that worried though because he is trade council.

Javier8100 said:
umm I bought cards from ESP and it has been 18 or 19 days since he said he sent :/
i have pms if necessary. im not that worried though because he is trade council.

I'm sure if you PM him he will get to the bottom of the problem quick.

Steelix_Kid, I've tried to get in touch with him. But I've gotten no response. I'll see what the rest of the Trade Council think should be done.

Tylertyphlosion said:
In regards to our resolve http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=59804&pid=1580411#pid1580411
and above it in the forum,

We agreed upon a new deal, he sent and when I received I had to pay a fee as he did not put enough postage on it, and 3 of the cards he was supposed to send were not in it.

He has been saying to not worry about it and not leave a ref. I have told him that I want my cards, in reply, he says to just go to a league an get the promos for free rather than have him send 2 of the 3 he owes me. This would take time out of my life and schedule to do so, and this would still not get me all of the cards he was supposed to send.

Our first deal originally fell through as he didnt have what he promised, and now he is saying he doesn't have his end, I told him he has a week to get the 3 cards to me.

Please advise me further.

Shakespeare said:
I have updated this dispute...

I am checking up on this dispute again. It has nearly been 3 months since the dispute began.

We have not forgot. I just asked for an update yesterday.
I have made my recommendation, we just need to approve it.

Shakespeare said:
We have not forgot. I just asked for an update yesterday.
I have made my recommendation, we just need to approve it.

Thank you Shakespeare. You and the rest of the council are very helpful.
I hope we can get something figured out on this one in particular.

I had a trade going with dooman58. We confirmed Sunday, and aggreed to send yesturday. Today I recieved a message saying that the shipping was to high on his end and he wante to cancel. I had already sent. He asked if he could send back an both leave posative refs saying everything went smooth. What should I do? He lives in Canada btw

konter_j8902 said:
I had a trade going with dooman58. We confirmed Sunday, and aggreed to send yesturday. Today I recieved a message saying that the shipping was to high on his end and he wante to cancel. I had already sent. He asked if he could send back an both leave posative refs saying everything went smooth. What should I do? He lives in Canada btw

PMing you shortly...

I have a question for the mod's. I was supposed to send something to PokemonLv63X as part of a trade. I was going to PM him today to tell him I am sending the item's out. However, it appears he has been banned.

How do I handle this. If he does return I do not want to get a bad Ref for not sending, but I do not want to send something to someone who has been banned for whatever the reason.

Im going to let the trade council know and edit this in my thread but on october 1st i will be leaving canada to go to Chile for three weeks. So i will have to stop trading for a little bit. I will still be on but not as much.

On August 17th, PokeKid Brandon and I confirmed a purchase. It was my $4 for his Rampardos PT, Cranidos MT, and 6 HGSS Fighting Energy. He said he sent out on the 23rd, so I waited.

9 days later, I still had not received the cards I purchased. So I PMed him to tell him that, and he said he would send out another shipment the next day, September 2nd. I have not received either of the two shipments yet.

I'm wondering what I should do about this situation...

80baby and I confirmed a trade on 8/26 and I sent the next day.
He received my cards on 8/30, and posted a ref.

On 9/8, I asked if he sent his cards, but I am not getting any answers.

Also I have a question.
I've done some trade, but the cards' condition are not so good.
I asked if the cards are mint before the trade, but I received bad ones.

I left +1 in their ref thread anyway, but can I leave -1 or neutral ref if this happens again?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back