Wi-Fi Trades The Dragon Dome | *Updated* | Events, Shinies, and Ev'd Pokemon over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SL's My Player Thread - I got Shinies, Events, and other Pokes! I also added new events that I found in my Pearl!

CMT for Shiny Lucario

RE: SL's My Player Thread - I got Shinies, Events, and other Pokes! I also added new events that I found in my Pearl!

For the Event Salamence. What level are the Pikachu Colored Pichu btw?

Sure. And they're level 30.

Nevermind I dont want the Salamence lemme check what I want.

No prob.

I dont think you have anything I want sorry.

Thats ok, thanks for looking :3

RE: SL's My Player Thread - I got Tons of Events and shinies! EV'd Pokemon over here!

Added bunch of events. And seriosuly why isnt anyone trading >=[

RE: SL's My Player Thread - I got Tons of Events and Shinies! Tons of ev'd Pokemon over here!

You don't have any evd pokemon up for trade. I doubt anyones interested.

A want list would be good aswell.

RE: SL's My Player Thread - I got Tons of Events and Shinies! Tons of ev'd Pokemon over here!

Just offer what you have.

Yes I have EV'd Pokemon I just didnt say they are. The Scizor, Infernape, Umbreon, Gyarados and some others.
Infernape and Gyarados are Level 100 ev'd others 50 or a little more levels.

You want a trade...

My NZ Jirachi for a Dark Void Darkrai. I will trade back tonight, or the whole of pokebeach can know im a fraud and that i steal (Which aint gonna bludy happen. I am not getting kicked off pokebeach :S)

Are my Pokemon that bad ='(

I'll trade any shiny catchable on Diamond for Alamos Darkrai and Dragonite.[/align]

Hmm any Shiny? Umm do you have a Adamant Tyranitar?

Can I have the info for that Lucario. The Ev trained one.

The Shiny one right? Its Timid Nature.
Stats are:
HP-344
Attack-287
Defense-239
Sp.Atk-329
Sp.Def-239
Speed-306

Sorry but that thing is hacked . It has 252 Evs in all stats and all stats are 31. You may want to take that down.

Its hacked? Hmm. I got it from someone on the GTS. I thought it was hacked too with the stats but I wasn't sure. I'll take it out sorry I didn't know. Anything else you want?

No thanks im good for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back