Finished The Elite RPG. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquest of the midnight explorer. Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Elite RPG. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquest of the midnight explorer. UnPaused!

*Surfaces*
"I tried"
*Picks up Emma, Maria, and Tear*
"We need to leave"

RE: The Elite RPG. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquest of the midnight explorer. UnPaused!

*Maria and Tear struggle free.*
T-"But no daddy!"

*Picks them up again*
"He'll be ok"

*Emma snarls at Forte and picks Maria and Tear up*
Emma: "You are not taking them!"
(I gtg for 30...can we pause it cuz i dont want to miss this)

Forte:"I'm bringing you with!"
*Glares at her*
"Trying to save lives"

*Paul continues to swim downward toward the source of the light.*
(Ok we'll pause, but no garuntee I'll be on then.)

(Back!)
Emma: "...But what about Paul?"

"I'll come back for him"
*picks them up and head toward the coast*

*Paul finds himself face to face with a ball of light. And he finds he can breathe.*
What is this place?...
voice-"A chamber far beneath the sea. I am the guardian of this chamber..."
So, you're the ghost?
voice-"I only did that to stop them from investigating me. I can't let anyone know about this place you know...."
Paul-"Well I do and everyone will be so happy to know everything's going to be alright..."
*Paul was about to swim back up when something stopped him.*
voice-"I'm sorry but you can't do that... no one must ever find out about this place!"
*A large gap of black and darkness opened up beneath Paul and he fell into it everything closing behind him... the light fading....*

(Well that's the end of number 1. Everyone can continue their characters in number 2. Number 2 should last much longer. You will be able to find it shortly on this website: http://pokestory.createmybb3.com/index.php )

(What....but Forte isn't suppose to go to pokestory :( )

(I don't know. just didn't want to bring Forte over there)

(That's right. The sequel will be up in minutes and it will take place 5 years later. Starting with the disappearence of Paul. Or is this too soon?)

(Nope! Im ready to start! And fortegoddx why dont you want Forte over there?)

(As long as you fill in the 5 years with a description I'm good to start again. No reason, just overused Forte over here)

(I didn't use too much description because what would've happened would be clear. And this way you can be creative. I just wish we had Zigg using Maria.)

RE: The Elite RPG. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquest of the midnight explorer. UnPaus

charidude said:
(Skyshield, who's your character again? jeffy, I need a bit more detail on the personality. That sounds sort of like the perfect person. He'll get serious and do whatever it takes to save others. Put more like, can get frightend which causes him to never to go out at night. Or is very hasty, or something like that.)

Paul-"Emma, then do you have a suggestion? I mean we're not going to be leaving Tear and Maria alone with a 10 year old irl are we?"
I'm Timmy the Togekiss. Hates Dry and Spicy poffins,Hates dark temples,is scared of Weaviles,likes to go to bed at night,likes to read, enjoys adventures, good at making friends.

(I'M BACK GUYS!!! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back