The Exhibit -{Blake's Art Gallery}-

•Size: Whatever can fir best in my siggy
•Text: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Grand Exploration
•Border: Yes
•Pokemon: Riolu and Eevee. With primal Dialga in the middle, but faded so he's "hard" to see
•Pictures: Uh...No pictures availble! :p

For a Banner

* Size:500x200
* Text: Need it to say anything?Team Darkbolt
* Border: Yes/No-No Thanks
* Pokemon: 10 Maximum-Tyranitar-Drapion-Umbreon-Luxray-Raikou-Electivire-Raichu-Houndoom
* Pictures: If you have a picture you'd like me to include.dont have one,just one the pokemon i mentioned.

Signature
Size: Standard Sig size.
Border: Yes
Pokemon: LuxrayGL X and Garchomp C X.
Text: Dragonzong.

Banner

# Size: 500x200
# Text: Need it to say anything? Team Darkbolt
# Border: Yes/No: No Thanks
# Pokemon: 10 Maximum: Houndoom,Darkrai,Arceus Dark,Tyranitar,Spiritomb,Arceus Electric,Rotom,Electivire,Luxray,Raikou
# Pictures: If you have a picture you'd like me to include.no thanks,just a cool backgroudn with those ten pokemon

For a Banner
Size: same size as the "Freak the Staller" banner
Text: squirtli (no capital letters unless an all caps font is used)
Border: Yes/No
Pokemon: Squirtle, Furret, and Chiramii
Pictures: No specific pictures

Note: I would like the colors to be an aqua blue and gray

Size: honestly, idk about sizes but i want it big enough to fill the page side to side so its like the top of my page....(as high as the ironforce one)
Text: in pokemon textish "pokemon Organization" (like a game "pokemon" in pokemon text "organization" in boldish, underneath "pokemon")
Border: yes
Pokemon: darkrai facing left and http://www.freewebs.com/khfinaldestiny/Unknown.jpg this dude facing right on either sides of the banner.
Pictures: http://www.freewebs.com/khfinaldestiny/Unknown.jpg
can i get it darkish?? like my sig.

Hi, can you make 9 Pictures for me?
They are for printing on T-shirts, and there is 1 needed from each Type of Pokémon. I like your style of banners, so i trust that they will look amazing!

Size: +/- 750x1000
Text: "www.pokévana.be"
Border: No
Pokemon: 1 Pokémon on each Picture: Charizard, Feraligtr, Shaymin (Sky) Rhyperior, Pikachu, Dragonair, Giratina & Yirachi.
Pictures: /

The dark-type Pokémon is on this moment not chosen (the Poll is still going on), but i tell it if i know what the last Pokemon is!

Thanx!

Back