• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Eye of the Sandwich's Trade Thread! I am not sacrificial, so nobody gets food.

Which Booster Box Should I get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have:

Entei-Raikou Bottom, Hippodown RR, and Altaria PL

I want:

Raikou-Suicune Full and Uxie LA and Absol G

Hi,

I happen to have these...

x1 Dragonite LA (HOLO)
x1 Hippowdon RR
x1 Shaymin UL (reverse holo)

I'm interested in these...

Alakazam Psymimic (is this holo)
Xatu Unleashed(is this holo)
Tyranitar Unleashed

Also, about the Dragonite LA. It's near mint, I say this because there are scratches on the artwork on the card. Everything else is fine. Well, let me know what you think, okay?

blaZ: no. Just didn't like the trade. Think: 1 Ultra Rare, 2 Rares for 2 Ultra Rares, a Uxie, and a Holo Rare.
SnorlaxDude: Sure. My Alakazam is not "Holo" (it's 33/165. is there a deck holo?) but not reverse if that's what you mean. Xatu is holo, not RH. PM me to confirm.

The whole point is that YOU want those cards and I just CASUALLY want them...you can drop the absol G for the trade. Deal??

The Eye of the Sandwich said:
Everyone since my last post is a pass, except 6PJason and Aphotic.
6P: I can swap out Ampharos for a Uxie. Ampharos is holo, but Uxie's valuable for a regular rare.
Aphotic: I really really liked Pikachu M Lv.X. Would you do my two shinies for it or should I add?

Bump! Updated haves. 1st of the week.

Pikachu M Lv. X is $35-$40, each of these shinies aren't worth more than $2 a piece...is there anything smaller?

BlaZ: Let's just ditch it.
80baby: Of those I only have 1 Uxie. I said Alph Two, which is UL. And 1 Uxie is in a trade through this thread.

My:
1x Gyarados SF
2x Hippowdon RR (1 RH)
Altaria PL

for your:

Regigigas Deck Holo
Ampharos PL
Absol G

Let me know!

CML for the following

YOUR
2x Uxie (LA)