THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Custom Banners, Userbars, Avatars, Animations, Fake Cards, Renders, Sprites (all sorts), Edits and Way Mo

Could i get a globe one with Pikachu? Just put his name on it.

RE: THE FANG - Custom Banners, Userbars, Avatars, Animations, Fake Cards, Renders, Sprites (all sorts), Edits and Way Mo

thanks infinity! good work, as usual

PokeChamp said:
I will be using the Muk banner. I really think it looks cool!

No problem =]

richkid50000 said:
Could I get a globe one with Pikachu? Just put his name on it.

Sure thing =]

Alright everyone, my internet is really bad D=

im doing my best to finish request.
i know there stacking up really high =[

Could I have a banner like this guy's, but with my "SS" as the text, and this pic by my name instead? Thanks! Also, do this one before my others, okay?​

ok , but im gonna have to knock yur last request to the back then. =/

Actually, I just need the latest banner now. Thanks! :3 Also, I need it to say "Xousnerd", and have Arceus instead of Suicune.

Could I have one like yours InfinityFang, but with a bunch of pics of Zapdos, and have the text be "Chris"? Also, where the Gliscor X pic is on yours, could that be where a pic of Zapdos G there on mine?Thanks!

is it this one?

InfinityFangX said:
Could I have one like yours InfinityFang, but with a bunch of pics of Zapdos, and have the text be "Chris"? Also, where the Gliscor X pic is on yours, could that be where a pic of Zapdos G there on mine?Thanks!

is it this one?
Um.. what? Never mind, just read the post above yours.

oh i see. lol
Could I have a banner like this guy's, but with my "SS" as the text, and this pic by my name instead? Thanks! Also, do this one before my others, okay?

this one?

InfinityFangX said:
oh I see. lol
Could I have a banner like this guy's, but with my "SS" as the text, and this pic by my name instead? Thanks! Also, do this one before my others, okay?

this one?
What one? o_O";/ Just use
Arceus-side.png

o_0 im so confused.

is it for this request
u want the same thing except with xousnerd and arceus pic instead?

InfinityFangX said:
o_0 im so confused.

is it for this request
u want the same thing except with xousnerd and arceus pic instead?
Yes, and if you could, do you know when it can be done? I would prefer it in a half-hour, but you can't. Ah well, what're you gonna do?

uh, lol, i should get to it tonight, endless something bad happens to my internet. =/

InfinityFangX said:
uh, lol, I should get to it tonight, endless something bad happens to my internet. =/
I have to go in 20 minutes and won't have much access to to internet tomorrow. :/

Could i have a animation

See there is this pokemon Episode and i know a link but i would like a tiny part of it too be used

Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2MHj5VEAo&feature=related

Go to the minutes and seconds
1:35 too 1:40 please

=[ sorry, but i have no idea how to capture videos.

Heres to Seth. Magikarp Lv.X =O

magikarpx.jpg

Link>>>
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/magikarpx.jpg

Code>>>
Code:
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/magikarpx.jpg[/IMG]

Heres to Rotom-Cut =]
i cant find a pic of a cool male trainer. but if u have a pic, send me the link and i can put it in.

rotomcutsfinal.png

Link>>>
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/rotomcutsfinal.png

Code>>>
Code:
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/rotomcutsfinal.png[/IMG]

alright thats all for today. its 4 in the morning. i needs sleep,

ill finished some more tomarrowz : )

I don't need that banner anymore, Fang. Thanks!

omg thank you for the karp x!

Shining Suicune said:
I don't need that banner anymore, Fang. Thanks!

the xousnerd one? with arceus?
becuz i was gonna do it today. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back