THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, BGs, Renders, Edits, E

Well, all of my banners for my team got ninja'd. .-. Stupid photobucket 'this account is inactive blah blah blah' police. =|

I need a banner to be Mew*, the Shiny Mew from the EX Dragon Fronteirs set, with the words 'Team Transform' on it.

Also, the front pae says that clans and clubs can order in bulk. Could you explain exactly what this means, and how many at a time I can get for my team? Thanks! :)

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, BGs, Renders, Edits, E

can I have a banner of duskinoir and my name thats it the rest is up to you

RIchkid50000 - Its up to you. I'll make it if you ever need it again :]

InfernoBlaze - Sure no Prob :]

Arceus Master - Your Welcome :]

The power of three - Sure, Bulk means you can order like 5 banners at a time if you have team. The reason why I only let this happen is because its for a team/clan, Which means its like i'm making banners for many people. I just don't like when someone request 5 banners for themselves, and they discard them after a few days. Although bulk orders may take a bit longer.

Firegod121 - Sure no prob :]

Everyone - Well i'm afraid I'm gonna be gone for new year day and eve. Sorry I know my shop has been falling back this week but ill catch up right after the holidays =P

InfinityFangX said:
Sure give me one sec.

Here it is :]

lucariofinal2.png

Link>>>
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/InfinityFangX5/lucariofinal2.png

Thank you very much. I'll use it soon.

InfinityFangX said:
Heres to (randy) :]

palkialockbannerfinal1A.png

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/InfinityFangX5/palkialockbannerfinal1A.png[/img]

Link>>>
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/InfinityFangX5/palkialockbannerfinal1A.png

Thank you it looks great!

Can I have a caterpie banner? That would be awesome if you could make caterpie look actually frightening.

Could you put it in the pop-out manner like the one above this post (The Palkia Lock: Still Locking On) one.

Thanks!

I'm seriously just looking for the same avatar I have now but it says "sar86" as opposed to "sar"

Thanks.

You did an awesome job on my banner, so I was wondering if I could request a desert-themed banner for a friend of mine?

I would like it to include a Flygon (with these colors) and a Charizard (preferably both 3D).
I would like it to say "Asia" somewhere on it in a pretty script font.

Thanks in advance.

Can I get a coin?

Pokemon- Munchlax
Metal-Brass
Text-Munch

Can I have a banner using Xous' Gliscor body work and Xous' Typhlosion body work?

To elaborate, they both are on opposite sides of the banner facing the center. And can the center say the word "Gliscor"? And if it isn't too much, can the banner be the size of your banner, but not the same style? That'll be great.

sure no prob, make sure you ask xous if I can use his artwork for a Banner from my shop to give to you. :]

*Updated front post* ^^

Heres to The Pokemon Professor :]

TankSupportAvatarfinal1.gif

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/InfinityFangX5/TankSupportAvatarfinal1.gif[/img]

Link>>>
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/InfinityFangX5/TankSupportAvatarfinal1.gif

InfinityFangX said:
sure no prob, make sure you ask xous if I can use his artwork for a Banner from my shop to give to you. :]

Xous says you can use them both.

The Pokemon Professor - Your welcome :]

Gliscor - Awesome Thanxs :]

Everyone - alright, i'm probably gonna get a lot of request done today since I have nothing to do :]

Lv X Fake Card form

Name - Rampardos Lv X

Link to picture or I choose - http://media.photobucket.com/image/Rampardos/Larien20/Pokemon/Rampardos.jpg

Hp - 160

Type - Fighting

Pokebody: Prehistoric Aura
As long as Rampados is your active pokemon, your opponent cannot play trainer cards from his or her hand.

Card #99 out of #103

Weakness (optional) - {G} X2

Resistance (optional) - {L} -20

Retreat cost - {C}

Attack 1 - Ground Break
Description: If there is a stadium card in play, this attack does 30 damage to each of your opponents pokemon. (dont apply weakness or resistance for benched pokemon) Discard the stadium.
Energy Cost: {F}

Attack 2 - Fossil Crush
Description: Search your discard pile for 4 trainers with fossil in its name and show them to your opponent. (if you cannot, this attack does nothing) Then choose 1 of your opponents pokemon. This attack does 150 damage to that pokemon. (dont apply weakness or resistance for benched pokemon) Then return those fossils to your deck.
Energy Cost - {F}{F}

sure no prob :]

Hows ma banner going 8P?

i should have it done tonight :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back