THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Titles, Backgrounds, Animations, Trainer Cards, Renders, Edits, and More.

Thanks IFX for doing the Mewtwo render. Thanks your awesome!

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Titles, Backgrounds, Animations, Trainer Cards, Renders, Edits, and More.

Your welcome :]

Hi!

Could I have a banner with Kingdra Prime and Kingdra LA on it with the text Tempest. I don't really care what the background looks like. Thanks :D

Can you make me a Trainer card?

#Size: Normal Trainer card size
#Text: Snow Champ Candice
#Badges: Sinnoh Badges!
#Pokemon: Abamasnow, Weavile, Mamoswine, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Lopunny!
#Trainer Image: Champion Candice

- Rotom-Cut

Daren said:
Hi!

Could I have a banner with Kingdra Prime and Kingdra LA on it with the text Tempest. I don't really care what the background looks like. Thanks :D

sure no prob :]

Rotom-Cut said:
Can you make me a Trainer card?

#Size: Normal Trainer card size
#Text: Snow Champ Candice
#Badges: Sinnoh Badges!
#Pokemon: Abamasnow, Weavile, Mamoswine, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Lopunny!
#Trainer Image: Champion Candice

- Rotom-Cut

InfinityFangX said:
5/25/10 - A New Rule. You must wait at least 3 weeks from the last time you received your request to request again.

Sorry guys. Its just to keep the request flow steady.
or else i'll never get out of the double digits and request
will get backed up and it'll take a week or more to fill it.

Hey Infinity :D ! Anyway, the banner you gave me for Team D is a pic of "upgrade to pro today" (see in sig). Anyway to fix that?

sorry, bandwidth will restart at the beginning of the month

I must say, I really like your work. The pop-out and colors are very well put together. I'd like to make a request, if I may.

For a signature, I'd like for it to have Gyarados. If it could incorporate my name also, I'd appreciate it. However, I don't want "Rush" to be the focus. I'd like for Gyara to be the focus. Other then that, I'll let your creative genius take over.

Heres to Guy89 :]

tintower.png

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad356/infinityfangx8/tintower.png[/img]

LinK>>>
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad356/infinityfangx8/tintower.png

-----

Everyone - Sorry, I know request are really backed up and im going at a slow pace. just got a lot of stuff to do lately. but I will get through them.

and I got everyones request before this post, I will add you to the request list in a bit.

And to try to complete all the request currently. I'm going to to stop all incoming request until further notice. I will finish those already requested before this post though.

RE: THE FANG - Not taking anymore request for the time being.

lol, just for now. so I can wipe out the list and feel good about it =P

When do u think u will hav my request done by???

Thanks,

It really looks nice. Using it now for my thread!

Heres to Nekoban Ryo :]
This was the best I could do, without having to spend more than a day on it =P

LinK>>>
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad356/infinityfangx8/Wiigame.png

I'm assuming you are going to reopen once you get all of the requests done, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back