THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Custom Banners, Userbars, Avatars, Animations, Fake Cards, Renders, Sprites, Trainer Cards, Edits & Way M

InfinityFangX said:
Haha! this one is to shining suicune =]
I think this is hilarious!

Garchomp be jackin the grocery store =D
grocery-main_Full.jpg

Link>>>
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/grocery-main_Full.jpg

Code>>>
Code:
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/grocery-main_Full.jpg[/IMG]
Best one yet. That's all I can say. But can you put your "X" watermark on it? I won't have room for credit. Also, can you have this Seviper chasing a guy? Thanks!

RE: THE FANG - Custom Banners, Userbars, Avatars, Animations, Fake Cards, Renders, Sprites, Trainer Cards, Edits & Way M

hey infinity, can you do renders?

Yessir, Just the GL one would be awesome! And the Wames doesnt have to be small or anything, just in the bottom right hand corner area (if possible). I love your work and if you could do this for me i would be EXTREMELY grateful! Thanks!

Also, can I get a globe avatar with Skymin, and no text?

Lol, Fang. You turned the simplest thing to do on Gimp into a fad :|

Not being rude, but all you do is press a button, lol... :|

oh i forgot can the starters be final stage.

Thank you InfinityFangX. It looks really awesome!!!!

ElectroManiac said:
Lol, Fang. You turned the simplest thing to do on Gimp into a fad :|

Not being rude, but all you do is press a button, lol... :|

yeah, well making trainer cards, renders, and sprites, and editing them is pretty simple too, and that for some reason is a big thing here.

*Also, the only reason im making them, is because i havent seen them being done yet by anyone.

*Also, They look cool.

*Also, thats why i put them *in an earlier post* on the quicklist, which obviously means they take no time at all to make.

*Also, im just trying to give people variety. i do many kinds of avatars (transparent, animated, etc)

*Also, globes are just one more kind of avatar i wanted to put on.
just in case people like them and decide they want one other than a different avatar i offer.

*Also, I never said they were difficult to make.

*Also, Its not like thats the only thing i offer in my shop.

*Also, I add new stuff everyday, this is just another one of them.

*ALso, They look cool.

*Also, most sprite edits are even more simple than doing globes.

*Also, not everyone has gimp, so they cant make it.

*Also, Even if gimp is free, maby they dont want to take the time to download it just to make one avatar.

*Also, I put these on specifically, just in case people want avatars done quickly, so they can order these instead.

*Also, i didnt no it was gonna turn into a *fad*

*Also, They look cool

*Also, post like these should not be in peoples shop threads.

*Also, If u have a reply like this or simliar it should be discussed through *pm*

if i think of anymore, ill add to this post then. ;)

Are you talking about the Globe Avatars? Because that's what I am talking about, lol. I forgot to clarify that.... Oops...

You put "They look cool" twice btw, lol.... I know, I was just saying :D

safariblade said:
hey infinity, can you do renders?

yeah, just request what u want, how many do u need?

ElectroManiac said:
Are you talking about the Globe Avatars? Because that's what I am talking about, lol. I forgot to clarify that.... Oops...

You put "They look cool" twice btw, lol.... I know, I was just saying :D

yeah.
i actualy put they look cool 3 times =P

well anywayz, im gonna do yur cresselia banner and maby another today. becuz i dont think my pending list will ever hit 0 again 0_o
lol
ill try to do them gradually, so maby one everyday perhaps?
we"ll see how things go. becuzs i dont want pending orders to have to wait a few days. =/

FireGod121 said:
oh I forgot can the starters be final stage.

Sure, i already made banner like that. did u want it simliar to it?
its on my front page under banners, and i think it say fire starters under it. there all stage 2 also. =)

Wames said:
Yessir, Just the GL one would be awesome! And the Wames doesnt have to be small or anything, just in the bottom right hand corner area (if possible). I love your work and if you could do this for me I would be EXTREMELY grateful! Thanks!

Yeah no problemo =]

sure that would be great, but a different back ground.
can you make it about the same size as my current one?

alrighty, =]

im gonna start on request later tonight, since im a night owl >.>
i should get through 5 today, hopefully =P

does anyone know how long Shining suicune is banned for?
im gonna put all his request on hold, till he gets back on. =/

InfinityFangX said:
alrighty, =]

im gonna start on request later tonight, since im a night owl >.>
I should get through 5 today, hopefully =P

does anyone know how long Shining suicune is banned for?
im gonna put all his request on hold, till he gets back on. =/

Not sure. Ive noticed people getting banned all of a sudden and who knows why...

yeah me too =/

i try to backtrack all there forums theyve posted in *cuz im curious, lol =P*
and i cant find anything out fo the ordinary, or maby im just not looking hard enough =/

*Sphere Avatars*

can u make me one with shaymin land and sky form on it
if not both i prefer land form

sure.
i can do both =]

Can I get an animated banner?

I'd like about 5 Pichus on it. I don't care which Pichus you use though. Also, can I have them Jumping up and down?

Thanks.

lol, sure, thatll be fun =]

lol u people have interesting requests

Here is swirtwos banner =]

sneaselbanner.jpg

Link>>>
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/sneaselbanner.jpg

Code>>>
Code:
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/freezing_fire_888/sneaselbanner.jpg[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back