THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coi

shaymin_sky_form said:
my other requst for my freind at school he needed that requst doone by monday
so hurry up next post will be my proper one but what do you call moving photo's?

ok

1. You still haven't properly filled out the Lv.x Form

2. I don't know what your freinds request is.

3. I go in order of request.

4. I don't understand half the stuff you say

5. Moving photos? like animations I suppose.

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins,

shaymin_sky_form said:
my other requst for my freind at school he needed that requst doone by monday
so hurry up next post will be my proper one but what do you call moving photo's?

Follow the shop rules and owner. Talk clearer so people can understand you better. You may not realize it, but you confuse a lot of people, including me.

dmaster out.

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coi

InfinityFangX said:
ok

1. You still haven't properly filled out the Lv.x Form

2. I don't know what your freinds request is.

3. I go in order of request.

4. I don't understand half the stuff you say

5. Moving photos? like animations I suppose.
yes 5 and forget my lx. requst
now
can i have skymin playing with shaymin in fast animation please it's for a freind at high school PLEASE and i am in home school not telling age if mods know don't tell! PLEASE

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins,

I don't really know how to make them look like there playing,
I can only make them move across the screen or have images fade into each other.

and your profile says your 9. >.>

:| great i am i kid who has paypal and in primery school ok make skymin and shaymin slide across the screen in fast animation

sure, ill add you to the request list.

InfinityFangX said:
So I was just looking around the forum, (in spots I don't usually snoop in), and saw a lot of people who use my banners but don't give credit. Not just that, I saw people use some of my banner without permission and in people threads as there title.

Its not that hard to give credit. Please to those who don't give credit, even something small in your sig. is fine
like..
Credit to InfinityFangX for the Banner

Code:
[SIZE=1][i]Credit to [url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=17028]InfinityFangX[/url] for the Banner[/i][/SIZE]

it would mean a lot to me :]

Oh, well... I don't know if you are talking about me, or someone else, but whatever. For my banner in the sig, credit is given to you. On my screen resolution, I can see it. On other screen resolutions, it might not be seen. For the giant banner you made me, I had it shown in a thread. Credit was given to you in that thread, towards the bottom of the first post. Just sayin...

hi IFX. pokechu is starting up again and i would like a bannerfor the top left of it. like where it says Pokebeach and the o is a pokeball. if you can can it be Pokechu and then a pikachu pic at the end. thanks ahead of time.

Gliscor said:
Oh, well... I don't know if you are talking about me, or someone else, but whatever. For my banner in the sig, credit is given to you. On my screen resolution, I can see it. On other screen resolutions, it might not be seen. For the giant banner you made me, I had it shown in a thread. Credit was given to you in that thread, towards the bottom of the first post. Just sayin...

lol, I don't think I was talking to you, Just a bunch of other people that come in here and order something one time, and some peoples trade threads don't show credit for there title, and some person I didn't even know had my animated kirby banner without giving me credit, pretty much thats was the one where I was like wth. cuz I spent a lot of time on it.
lol, no its all good with you ^^

richkid50000 said:
hi IFX. pokechu is starting up again and i would like a bannerfor the top left of it. like where it says Pokebeach and the o is a pokeball. if you can can it be Pokechu and then a pikachu pic at the end. thanks ahead of time.

is that the title image of the site?
cuz i think nabby already requested it.
go check post 1021 to see, so I dont end up making 2 =P

Could I have a banner with Deoxys ex (EM) on the left, Rotom (GE) in the middle, and Typhlosion ex (UF) on the right? No text will be needed. Thanks in advance.

Do you have forms for banners? I didn't see any.

Yeah richkid, I already requested one.

Mudkip said:
Do you have forms for banners? I didn't see any.

nope, post whatever you would like and any details to go with it. ^^

Awesome. Can you make me 2 banners?

Banner #1
----------
Jumpluff HG
Hoppip HG
Skiploom HG

The background something that has to do with Fall. You can add any special touches you want.

Banner #2
------------
Tangrowth Lv.X
Tangrowth AA

You can add whatever to it. I've seen your previous works so I'll be happy with anything. :D

Thanks a bunch.

Mudkip - Sure no problemo :]

42 chocolate - yur welcome ^^

Everyone - sorry i know im behind, ill resume request on monday. Just cuz its been such a long week, with thanksgiving, and ive felt ill a bit =/

can you make nabby's then?

sorry, I go in order, I probably will actually resume Sunday then, because i'm not doing anything tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back