THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, BGs, Renders, Edits, E

thank you :D

and no problemo :]

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, BGs, Renders, Edits, E

You're very welcome. =D

Oh, mind not using Arkeis work on my request? I like his work and all, but I see the stuff everywhere. D:

lol, haha, yeah, I used to a long time ago, but now I feel like its become a little generic. =P

I use artwork from card scans often because they have more original poses. :]

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coi

After you finish his can you create one for me?

Pokemon:Shaymin (both forms)
Decoration: What YOU think is right
Thanks!
Oh and no red orange and pink please! I can't see those colors! ;]

After you finish his can you create one for me?

Pokemon:Shaymin (both forms)
Decoration: What YOU think is right
Thanks!
Oh and no red orange and pink please! I can't see those colors! ;]

Sure no problem :]
this is for a banner right?

-------------------

Heres to Rummage :]

chatotbb4slower.gif

Link>>>
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac210/InfinityFangX4/chatotbb4slower.gif

-------------------

Alright, well its 4:30 a.m. where I am and i think i'm gonna get some ZZZzzzzzzzz's

Ill finish more request tomorrow, heres the current list which can be seen on my first post too. :]

- Shaymin Sky Form
- Nekoban Ryo
- ArceusShayminLovr

Thank u very much!

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coi

@IFX

Yes I forgot to mention that. *~* It is for a banner! Thank you!

rummage - yur welcome :]

arceushayminlovr - alrighty thanxs :]

Thanks for the sweet banner! The thread I'm posting it in should be up soon!

sure no prob. :]

InfinityFangX said:
Shaymin_Sky_Form - sure.

Zac - sure, That one is quite a bit old, did you want me to update it with your screen name on it or something?

i like it justthe way it is, and its new to me so yeah

can you make me a sphere?
Background : shiny giratina blue
*Shiny giratina Origin forme
*Shiny Giratina Altered forme
(make one kind of like your example.)

sure no prob :]

thanks Infinity FangX

I would now like to request a banner with the Chatots and the Bowling Ball please. As usual the color scheme is your choice.

how's my new av going?

zac - yur welcome :]

rummage - sure no prob.

shaymin - yur not next on the list.

everyone - sorry everyone, but from today to next monday progress is gonna be really slow as i am very busy these days, feel free to leave request and ill add to the front page. I may be able to get a couple done with in these few days though.

That's perfectly fine and understandable. Please take your time. :)

how's my new av going looked at the list i am first on the list :club:

Can I use your banners/avatars in Finnish official Pokemon-forum?

And if I can, can you make avatar for me? It should be 100x100 pixel.
I want avatar with Earth Djinn (on the left upcorner). Background would be brown, like my Pokebeach-avatar.

InfinityFangX said:
Heres to Joeypals!! :]

20pokemonavatarfinal1.gif

Link>>>
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac210/InfinityFangX4/20pokemonavatarfinal1.gif

Sorry! Forgot to say thanks! Hope I don't get warned for this, but season 2 is underway so you know, just in time for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back