the future of Polistall -good?-bad?-

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
yes i know that polistall worked badly last season due to too many LBS running around, but i belive it could have it's glory days during the next season

with some luck u could win mewtric and flariados (probably even dusty ex)

and it might win cities! coz some ppl might try "delta decks" which draws a lot of cards, and resulting decking out themselfs.

and these days i have been thinking abt some techs in polistall :

misdreavus LM (godly deep sleep)
shuckle UF (yes ex protection)
roselia LM (keep flicking! stall and deck them'up)

and anyone could give me ideas whether to run holon engine / normal build(fieldworker, copy, steven's, mentors) in polistall?

holon engine might help me being faster but it would be shut down by mewtric and i would easily deck my self out

and normal build always works but with lesser versatile and slower

Polistall will unfortunately not be playable due to T-tar 'd' ex:( I really wanted to play Plistall:( But that T-tar will Shockwave all pf your toads:(

the future of polistall is very bad i can say this by 100% sure coz i played with some friends and also see his matches he almost lose when he used polistall 1 think is politoed want much nrgs to attack but lass cover it 2nd this deck is slow

Polistall will unfortunately not be playable due to T-tar 'd' exSad I really wanted to play PlistallSad But that T-tar will Shockwave all pf your toadsSad

but we can choose not to evolve poliwhrils and give them WPs !

Polistall is not a good idea. Now Poliatu, thats a different story...

is it xatu δ from DF?

anyway, i also heard that we could put mew ex LM inside, it is to help against meganium ex, and BTW it's very versatile and once u put it as active u can choose to confuse them or punch or even use their atks

RE:  the future of Polistall -good?-bad?-

TYranitarFReak said:
Polistall will unfortunately not be playable due to T-tar 'd' exSad I really wanted to play PlistallSad But that T-tar will Shockwave all pf your toadsSad

but we can choose not to evolve poliwhrils and give them WPs !

Polistall is not a good idea. Now Poliatu, thats a different story...

is it xatu δ from DF?

anyway, i also heard that we could put mew ex LM inside, it is to help against meganium ex, and BTW it's very versatile and once u put it as active u can choose to confuse them or punch or even use their atks

thats why its bodie is called "versatile" (DUH?)

the idea of WP is cool though

ya it's from DF

and if there's new fossils from next gen then u could have more choice of effects :D

how do u confuse in polistall?

I actually believe that Polistall will be a decent deck heading into the new season, but it definitely will not be top tier. Its small successes last year prove that the deck can win, but it still needed LBS and other bench hitters to leave the format. With the exception of Tyranitar ex δ, there aren't any bench hitters that can pile up damage quickly enough to be much of a threat.
The problems with Polistall are its speed and skill factor. The deck is very slow and takes a high degree of skill to pull off. That's why I believe that its successes will remain small.

yea i know it wont be the tier 1 deck, but it could at least be tier 1.5/ 2 deck:D XD

the timing of when ur dunsparce confuses them is very important, by confusing u can take ur time and sometime draining the def pokemon's HP

and i've seen some polistall playing 3-4 dunsparces! amazing!

RE:    the future of Polistall -good?-bad?-

Arcanine 274 said:
Roy 747 said:
how do u confuse in polistall?
Dunsparce LM.

Arcanine out.

ooops. thx for correcting my n00bisness

bench hitters wont mater if u run dugtrios (yes excluding the ever-feared T-tar ex d)

Yes most PoliStal decks play Dunsparce LM x4. It's not really uncommon, and it's worth the investment considering it's a great starter. If you don't play 4, at least play 3.

Arcanine out.

ok i'll try, but my deck still have too little space for any thing to fit in

well, here's my list so far :
DX on
politoed ex 3 -3-4
poliwrath UF 1
dugtrio 1-1
dunsprace 2

water 8
WP 3
holon's elec 1
holon's castform 1

PETM 4
copycat 2
fieldworker 4
cursed stone 4
root 2
claw 4
myst 4
scott 1
farmer 1
rare candy 2
mentor 2
steven's advice 2

i put 2 root and 4 myst because i found out root fossil could be easily KOed by raichu w/ ces.crys. and with the mewtric and all those T2 decks rising, 50 HP would give me more time to set up
and candy is obviously needed for speed, but since WP only works for non-ex, i juz put 2 of them

Back