The Greatest - Everyday *Possible Spoilers*

A new Japanese episode name has been revealed, which blatantly says MONFERNO WILL EVOLVE all over it. The name is: Blast Evolution! Infernape.

Yeah, this is pretty awesome. I'm always a fan of evolving Pokémon... that being said, having infernape pretty much leaves Charizard out. Pity, because I like seeing him slaughter everything with seismic toss.

I rather wish Buizel would evolve, but I'm not sure if he will. Apart from Krabby, none of Ash's water types have evolved (Squirtle, Totodile, Corphish).

Oh, one more thing: where's Heracross?

^Buizel doesn't evo.....he learns Ice Punch.
I can't wait to see them evo into Terra/Ape....& see what new moves they learn.

Light Venusaur said:
^Buizel doesn't evo...he learns Ice Punch.
I can't wait to see them evo into Terra/Ape....& see what new moves they learn.

RE Buizel, I meant ever.

Also, which Pokes are silhoetted in the background? Whose are they?

I can recognise (L-R) Nidoking, Kingler, Onix, possibly Exeggutor (or maybe Venasaur), Slowking, Granbull/Snubbull and Steelix.

why did Ash get rid of Gliscor when it learned giga-impact, yet he kept bizel cause it learned ice punch, is buizel actually gonna evolve?

(By the way, the next anime series will probably be in Johto, with the Platinum/HGSS battle Frontier.)

why did Ash get rid of Gliscor when it learned giga-impact, yet he kept buizel cause it learned ice punch, is buizel actually gonna evolve?

(By the way, the next anime series will probably be in Johto, with the Platinum/HGSS battle Frontier.)

Gible should evolve too, against champion Cynthia.

Vaan said:
why did Ash get rid of Gliscor when it learned giga-impact, yet he kept bizel cause it learned ice punch, is buizel actually gonna evolve?

why did Ash get rid of Gliscor when it learned giga-impact, yet he kept buizel cause it learned ice punch, is buizel actually gonna evolve?

Gible should evolve too, against champion Cynthia.

You know you just repeated your sentence again. Anyway, Ash kept Gliscor when they were fighting against Air Battle Master. Gliscor wanted to be strong and wanted to stay to train when it learned Giga-Impact. Ash didn't get rid of it, it was Gliscor's choice to stay behind.

Ash will going to have a decent team with these evolutions. As said before, it used to really annoy me when the Pokemon were still at Basic stage or Stage 1. Still, shame ALL the Pokemon can evolve.

I also loved Misty's Togepi, and I was sad when it left Misty as a Togetic. It would be great to see Dawn get a Togekiss. She may get it through an egg, or catch a Togepi or one of its evolutions. It will be interesting to see both of Ash's starter Pokemon for Sinnoh evolve into their final forms.

Well, today the new CD was released. It has Saikou - Everyday! (The Greatest - Everyday!) in full, as well as a Karaoke version. It also has a Symphonic Medley featuring most, if not all of the DP themes. And as an added bonus, they redid Kimi no Soba de ~Hikari's Theme~ (By Your Side ~Dawn's Theme~) with Hikari/Dawn's VA singing it, as well as a Karaoke to match it. So far I've only listened to the Symphonic Medley (since Youtube is so slow for me lately), and it's as beautiful as the first, if not even more so. I'm currently waiting on Dawn's Theme to load all the way so I can listen to it, as well as Saikou - Everyday.

Just thought I'd drop a note~

Back