• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ H: 100s of codes! $0.40 each!!!

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: BOOSTER PACKS, POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

pm'ed all

and bulk isnt meta, its modified format bulk. sorry for the misinformtion

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: BOOSTER PACKS, POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

What's your price on 4 DCE's and the 4 rare candies?

How much is your rate for the PTCGO cards? My brother joined right after I sold my 40, and right before his birthday. XD I'm just looking for 10.

How much for a emerging power booster pack?

Booster packs are $3
DCE are $5
Rare candies are $4

Are the booster packs from the booster box?

Yes they are from booster boxes

Are the 18 packs from the same booster box or are they all from different booster boxes?

they were given to me as a gift for helping out. i assume they came out of one box since theres 18 packs, which is half of a box. wouldnt make sense to pull 18 packs from different boxes

How much would you do 10 booster packs shipped?

how does 33?

Would you do 5 Packs $12 Shipped?

How much for Donphan Prime.

Still have catcher x3?

donphan prime $22 each (3 available
catcher x3 is $30

and packs are $3. no cheaper unless you purchase all 18.
$12 shipped for 5 packs is just rediculous as they are below dealer's prices

ogeray said:
donphan prime $22 each (3 available
catcher x3 is $30

and packs are $3. no cheaper unless you purchase all 18.
$12 shipped for 5 packs is just rediculous as they are below dealer's prices

Never mind thanks anyway, There's a Booster Box for $60 on Ebay Free Shipping. Can you do $35 on the 18 Packs?

Do you have jumpluff?
Also, hiw much for an online code, yanmega prime, and a playset of dce's?

yes i have a jumpluff.
no more codes or yanmega primes though.

i can do jumpluff and 4 DCE for $20

TVSuicune said:
Never mind thanks anyway, There's a Booster Box for $60 on Ebay Free Shipping. Can you do $35 on the 18 Packs?

if you want to risk buying from china, then go ahead.
the 18 packs I have will go for $50 shipped. thats less than $3 a pack. legit official american packs

ogeray said:
yes i have a jumpluff.

the 18 packs I have will go for $50 shipped. thats less than $3 a pack. legit official american packs

How much would 1 jumpluff be?

ogeray said:
yes i have a jumpluff.

I've ordered from him and the packs are authentic, Thanks anyway. :)

Back