• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ H: 100s of codes! $0.40 each!!!

RE: ~ogeray's shop~ CALL OF LEGENDS IS IN! Have LOST WORLD STAPLES. BUY 4 ITEMS. RECIEVE 10% OFF

Can you please confirm payment has been recieved. I have pm'd you.

Thanks

RE: ~ogeray's shop~ CALL OF LEGENDS IS IN! Have LOST WORLD STAPLES. BUY IN BULK!!

pmed

updated. have bulk cards

RE: ~~~~~~~~~CALL OF LEGENDS IS IN!~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have LOST WORLD STAPLES. NEW BULK CARDS~~~~~~~~~~

Interested in:
3x Seeker $2-->$6
3x Lost world $1?-->$3?
Gengar Prime

How much are you looking to get for Gengar because I'm pretty low on paypal funds at the moment (like ~$40 until I sell some stuff :p).

Also, how much are you charging (each) for the taped booster packs?

RE: ~~~~~~~~~CALL OF LEGENDS IS IN!~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have LOST WORLD STAPLES. NEW BULK CARDS~~~~~~~~~~

lost world = $5
other than that, feel free to make offers

How about $30-$32 for Gengar? I noticed you'd sell 4 packs for $7. Are you still charging that price? If so, then I'll take 4 Undaunted.

i only have 4 unsealed packs. one of each:
RR
SV
AR
UL

Alright then...actually, I set up another thread asking for a Gengar Prime so if you want to post how much you'd charge there that would be great.

i can do gengar prime + lost world for $41 shipped

RE: ~~~HGSS+ STORE. CALL OF LEGENDS~~~~~~~~~~~ Have LOST WORLD STAPLES. NEW BULK CARDS~~~~~~~~~~

bumpy

RE: ~~~HGSS+ STORE. CALL OF LEGENDS~~~~~~~~~~~ Have LOST WORLD STAPLES. NEW BULK CARDS~~~~~~~~~~

I'll take those 4 packs for $7 shipped if you still have them.
How much for the tyranitar prime?

sorry, its gone and gone

What? Are you talking to me?

no, i was talking about the t-tar prime and the booster packs

Oops. Posted in wrong thread(thought this was your trading thread). Wow. (*slaps himself repeatedly*). :/

RE: ~~~the HGSS + Store~~~ Legend Pieces SUPER SALE~~~

I think I'm allowed to buy because everyone is allowed to buy right?

Top half of Legend Groudon and Kyogre for $6 Shipped?
I cannot use paypal if thats what you want.

would you like the whole set instead?
its hard to just re-sell 1 piece

I saw on your trade thread that you just updated with 2 B/W Tins and 8 CoL packs. Do those happen to be for sale?

added some BW packs and other boosters from the tins

Back