• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ H: 100s of codes! $0.40 each!!!

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~H: ALL HGSS- BW . MCDONALD PROMO SET!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

can you pm me details of your magneboar deck staples and a relative price you're looking for?

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~H: ALL HGSS- BW . MCDONALD PROMO SET!!! MAGNEBOAR RDL!!! GET THEM B4 NATIONALS

How much for a RDL Bottom?

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~H: ALL HGSS- BW . MCDONALD PROMO SET!!! MAGNEBOAR RDL!!! GET THEM B4 NATIONALS

how much for Palkia Dialga Legend bottom and Suicane Raikou Legend full set, and also Lanturn Prime x2, plus shipping?

Interested in McDonald's promo set.
-Cards only though.

What's your say?
The toys themselves go for $2 bucks each, and the Happy Meals go for about $5.

Let's talk some turkey, OP.

Would it be possible to negotiate the RDL cards for 30-35?

troll and toad is selling each piece for $30, and i will beat their prices
pm if you want to negotiate a price.

Jeez, it's gotten up that high? Wow. I gotta wait for funds in paypal to clear anyway, so I'll probably shoot a message over then.

alright. no problems

bump.
placed some prices based off trollandtoad

WILL NEGOTIATE!!!
haggle me ^_^

i know trollandtoad has emboar ability for 15 bucks (which i respect) but i saw it for 10 bucks on ebay and i'm providing a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Emboar-20-114-Reverse-Holo-w-Bonus-/180683029658?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a118c3c9a#ht_500wt_949

and it's reverse so yeah. please let me know via pm whether you can do it for $10 because know you need them off your hands :)

i cant do it for $10. also, that auction is still on-going and the price has risen past 10.
i can do $15. price of regular emboar.
still the best deal around
let me know if ur interested

$15 for 5 Rare Candy shipped?

11.50 ended? i could do it for 12.00 or 13.00

pm'ed

How much for Mc Donalds Audino and Alomola?

$40 for full RDL?

@123wert50
$4 shipped?

@ddub65
can you do $45? i ship fast with tracking

yea i can do that...im not much of a negotiator ha

Umm, can u hold on to them for a day, then let me get back to u?

sure
i will be moving soon, so i cant accept cash
will that be a problem?

Back