The "I pulled something bad" Thread

I only have 3 holos from Platinum now... A Slaking, a reprint Electabuzz, and a Palkia [G] after 11 packs. Except I did pull a Giratina Lv.X & a Delcatty, but I traded them. Also traded for a Blastoise, but I only wanted it to trade to someone else, which I did lol.

Meaty said:
I once got a MT pack with a reverse Surskit when I already got a Surskit in the pack, and the rare was a crappy Chimeco.

leafeon lord89 said:
15 packs no lv.x.

That sucks a lot of people get like 2 Lv.Xs in 10 packs, but only in sets like LA. What set(s) were the packs?

LA

My friend pulled an unknown H and my brother pulled the beutifly that you get in the shaymin starter.

I myself haven't pulled anything bad, but I've only been playing a week and a half. Hopefully I'll keep the trend :)

The longest drought for Lv. X's I've ever experienced was for one year. I think that's well over 75 packs over that period of time without getting any Lv. X cards. I got Empoleon Lv. X from a Diamond/Pearl booster pack when it was new, and I never got any Lv. X cards until Mewtwo Lv. X in a prerelease for...Majestic Dawn, was it?

It seems to be changing though...When I want a card that isn't a Lv. X, I get one. Recently, I've been looking for Heatran because I got the Heatran tin and want to make use of it. So I got a single Legends Awakened pack and got Mesprit Lv. X from it. I don't use mainstream decks, so Mesprit Lv. X is worthless to me...

I also remember that Xatu Delta...something like half the packs I got from that set had Xatu Delta in it. I think I have eight of them.

Shaymin is totally stalking me!
Last week I bought a Platinum booster box.
I got both Shaymin Lv.X's!
And like 7 different kinds of Shaymin!!!!!!!
And the only Shaymin I got was the worst one!!!

I got an MD Pack and got:

1 Plusle ( not even RH )
1 Mom's Kindness ( Barf )
8 Really bad Commons.

I have bought lord knows how many PT packs now and have somehow accumulated 3 Dugtrio and 4 Beautifly. Sure the latter can be deadly in the game, but I only need 2!

Dugtrio is just meh....

Geez 10 LA packs and 2 Lv X? The only Lv X I ever pulled from LA was Rhyperior. And I already had that from the tin! I was after AMU....

I've opened somewhere around 30 packs of stormfront and I have yet to pull a level X or a shiny....

Lord Atmo said:
I have bought lord knows how many PT packs now and have somehow accumulated 3 Dugtrio and 4 Beautifly. Sure the latter can be deadly in the game, but I only need 2!

Dugtrio is just meh....

If you don't want those Dugtrios, I'll have them.

Look at my trade list then. Cuz I'm offering 2 now!

LA packs brought me a bunch of Deoxys Speed Formes too. One was enough! BLUGH!

psychic poop said:
Shaymin is totally stalking me!
Last week I bought a Platinum booster box.
I got both Shaymin Lv.X's!
And like 7 different kinds of Shaymin!!!!!!!
And the only Shaymin I got was the worst one!

That's not a bad pull...

I got 1 pack of PT:

Banette
NO TRAINERS
RH was: Kricketot

horribadpack.sux

Lord Atmo said:
Look at my trade list then. Cuz I'm offering 2 now!

LA packs brought me a bunch of Deoxys Speed Formes too. One was enough! BLUGH!

It's okay. I seem to be getting Dugtrios no problem from Platinum packs anyway. That Poké-Body looks fun.

And I have like five Deoxys Attack Formes. Someone messed up on evenly distributing them, I suppose.

Psssht, in one pack of Platinum, I got Kricketune and RH Kricketune. But since I got another Muk and Skuntank G, I let it slide.

I bought 6 packs of Mysterious Treasures and finally pulled the holo Raichu...only problem with that is it came out of the pack with a lot of defects in the foil and card itself...has what looks like a huge metal scrape mark across the attacks and a very noticable line going through the actual foil on the art....

Sucks because I only bought packs from this set for him because I'm collecting all the Raichu cards...

Today in my Platinum packs I pulled a Giratina X...bleh. I hate it when I pull Lv.X cards that i already have. The worst part is that i traded away my Skymin X (which I really liked) back at prereleases to get my first Giratina X. Oh Well...

choccy917 was at a booster draft with me and and i was about to sit and he told me he was gonna sit there so i moved to another seat opened my first pack rypherior x (worst level x ever i now but hey) so i guess that was a bad pull on his side even though he didnt pull anything bad

That's not weird...that's to be expected. Lv. X Pokémon come in less than half of every pack.

Back