Help The "Is There A Card That Does This?" Thread

Is there a card in standard format (that is not Max/regular revive or Sacred Ash) that allows you to get a Pokemon from your discard pile into your hand or bench?

Bunnelby can use Rototiller to get two cards back, including Pokemon
Milotic PRC can get any 1 card back from the discard, including Pokemon.

Other than that, not really. There are certainly no other Trainer cards that can.

Is there a card in standard format (that is not Max/regular revive or Sacred Ash) that allows you to get a Pokemon from your discard pile into your hand or bench?

Here, have a full list:

To bench
Revive (Basic)
Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick ([F] type)
Archie's Ace in the Hole ([W] type)
Ursaring LT (Teddiursa only)

To deck
Bunnelby AT
Musharna PHF
Sacred Ash
Floatzel FF
Max Revive
Phione LT

To hand
Team Magma Admin (3 Team Magma)
Manaphy PRC (2 [W] type)
Milotic PRC
Raticate PLF (Team Plasma)

Do we have a pokemon which has an ability that can switch the active pokemon to its bench,even this pokemon is in bench?

Last edited:
What cards other than Victreebel FFI have an ability that activates when you discard an energy from it in XY-on

Is there a Pokemon that can do about 40-60 damage with an attack to a benched Pokemon? No stage 2 Pokemon, and has to be XY-on. Thank you in advanced!

In a XY-ON format, is there a card with an Ability that let's me switch pokemon or gives any pokemon free retreat? Not asking for items. I need either a pokemon Ability, stadium, or supporter. I know of fairy garden and I know of AZ.

Other than Vileplume of BCR, do we have an XY-on cards that is a weakness multiplier?
Unless Pachirisu from PHF counts, no.

In a XY-ON format, is there a card with an Ability that let's me switch pokemon or gives any pokemon free retreat? Not asking for items. I need either a pokemon Ability, stadium, or supporter. I know of fairy garden and I know of AZ.
This for Pokemon: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...t-does-this-thread.123346/page-3#post-2733727

For Trainers:
AZ
Fairy Garden
Cassius

Is there a pokemon with an ability from xy on that gives a free switch effect(preferably basic or stage 1)?

Next,is there a card that we attach our energy back fast,after we discard them by using a powerful attack (except from alpha growth AT).

Is there a pokemon with an ability from xy on that gives a free switch effect(preferably basic or stage 1)?
Ladida: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...t-does-this-thread.123346/page-3#post-2733727

Next,is there a card that we attach our energy back fast,after we discard them by using a powerful attack (except from alpha growth AT).
I assume you basically mean energy acceleration from an ability? If not you need to be a bit more clearer.
AT Growth + Aromatisse has worked for me. Other accelerators:
Blastoise Deluge
Bronzong PHF
Chandelure PLF
Emboar XY
Team Magma's Camerupt

Back