BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

Do u guy's think the battle subway is the subway we saw in hiun city?

is it just me or does the new pokemon Wakoishi look like Optimus Primes head cause i mean same color and similar shape

it seems as though the more new pokemon that come out the more it seems like pokemon is copying things

bpalmer357 said:
it seems as though the more new pokemon that come out the more it seems like pokemon is copying things

Guys try and stay ontopic. I don't like reporting! :(

It seems to be based off of China and its surrounding land. A huge city with lots of nature surrounding it. Lots of mountains and a few temples here and there. There is a BIG desert north of an industrialized area. There are smaller industrialized areas in the outskirts, but none seem to match the population of the main, port town.

PokeBeach Bum said:
Perhaps there is more than one city like Hiun?

i don't think so. But does Hiun City have a gym like Goldenrod or doesn't have one like Jublife City.

I've just noticed something, but I'm still probably the last person to notice it:

snow.jpg

gym1.png

They are in the same place! If this is an ice gym, I can't help but feel that the snow pile leads to somewhere relating to the gym! I haven't come up with a very good theory yet, though :p.

Timeshift said:
They are in the same place! If this is an ice gym, I can't help but feel that the snow pile leads to somewhere relating to the gym! I haven't come up with a very good theory yet, though :p.

Actually, you're the first I've seen to notice this, pretty cool indeed. I don't think they would make the gym or any parts of it 'Winter Only' though, it's probably some area with an item in it, like the rest of the 'Secret Areas' in the game. Pretty good theory, anyways. Also, nice eyesight.

runeon12 said:
Actually, you're the first I've seen to notice this, pretty cool indeed. I don't think they would make the gym or any parts of it 'Winter Only' though, it's probably some area with an item in it, like the rest of the 'Secret Areas' in the game. Pretty good theory, anyways. Also, nice eyesight.

Thanks! Actually, you're probably right about the gym not being 'Winter Only', as you would have to wait a very long time if it was Spring in-game! So I guess this means that if the gym is an Ice type, then Sekka City (this city, where the demo takes place) must be the location of the Ice-type gym in the games. :)

I thought it was obvious the locations were identical. =/

And Sekka, the name of city, means (in one interpretation) snowflake. There's your theory, Timeshift! :)

Hellion said:
I thought it was obvious the locations were identical. =/

And Sekka, the name of city, means (in one interpretation) snowflake. There's your theory, Timeshift! :)

Another thought: what if there was a SEASONAL gym?
That's never been done before o_O
It would be:
Spring: Grass
Summer: Fire
Fall: Poison?
Winter: Ice

Thoughts about that?

Seasonal gyms would be VERY interesting (and easy to abuse >=]), but I'd have to wonder about the leader...

That is an ingenuous idea, yet i don't see it happening.

june23rpgscans09.jpg

(sry for the HUGE image)

OK, so this gym is pretty much confirmed Bug-type because 1) there's butterflies on the columns and 2) there's honey dripping from the walls...

The location labeled "1" looks like a train station. I see the track and the turntable...

swimfastray said:
That is an ingenuous idea, yet i don't see it happening.

june23rpgscans09.jpg

(sry for the HUGE image)

OK, so this gym is pretty much confirmed Bug-type because 1) there's butterflies on the columns and 2) there's honey dripping from the walls...

The location labeled "1" looks like a train station. I see the track and the turntable...

Yes, and I think I might have an idea of where it could be, if you've seen that honey comb shaped structure on the south-east part of the region map.

I actually thought Location 1 corresponds with the Image 1 on the left. . .
But the honey comb building looks more appropriate. Maybe Coro made a typo.

Back