The Konoha Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Naruto can only access half the fox's strength? So that time he went six tails that was really only three tails, correct? Still confused.

Ok, i think i get it. So just to make sure Naruto has all of the fox sealed in him but only half is properly integrated and in his control?

Finally, Naruto's Nine Tails has ended in the manga and I totally forgot that Kisame was still there. XD And it's rather funny when Guy thought his dark self was some evil ugly looking fellow in a sword who was actually Kisame at that time. LOL Also, I thought last week's anime episode was rather pathetic and somewhat distracting!

Well I always love the fights with guy and kisame. But I hope that naruto gets better control over his nine tails chakra, It is pretty bad right now.

This whole arc has been about learning how too control the fox. Besides we haven't even had a chance too see how he fights with his new power so i would say too much till we see him fight.

After reading last week's manga, I have to say that Kisame seems like an immortal beast and after being hit hardly by Gai, he still survives! Also, the manga is really getting interesting but I hate the fact that they are showing some random and useless anime episodes in between the storyline! I know some of those episodes are related a bit to the main plot but I think I would have preferred a filler instead.

I can't wait for the next arc to begin. Kisame vs killer bee/ Raikage is gonna be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back