XY The Kosthedin / jadieekong Instagram X / Y Leaks

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

This is looking to be a really big letdown. It seems like there's going to be only 1, or 2 if you're lucky, of each type of new Pokemon this time around.

I'm really not looking forward to seeing 1 new Pokemon for every 7 old Pokemon. Uhg, 70 new? And if GF continues their tradition of like 12 Legendarys...

We need our best ninja's covering this guy! Don't let nintendo's death squads get him (though I guess he's not really doing anything wrong)! Let's try to at least keep his followers down to a minimum. Anyone on other sites, encourage people to watch but not follow. Let's try to keep hype low so as to not scare him off.

Note how in his dex it is labeled central kalos pokedex. So more new mons to come don't worry

Do we know for a fact that the game hit shelves somewhere already? The fact that Japan wasn't first to get it is hilarious.

satesh7 said:
Note how in his dex it is labeled central kalos pokedex. So more new mons to come don't worry

I noticed that too. I remember somewhere a mention of a mountain and coastal kalos dexes so you're right. Some pokemon may be exclusive to regions.

I find it really hard to believe that the instagram dude would be a fake. I mean.. just look at the consistency. lol

EDIT: He's posting his encounter with Professor Sycamore right now.

TayBee said:
I find it really hard to believe that the instagram dude would be a fake. I mean.. just look at the consistency. lol

Meaning, due to the fact that he still has a Quilladin, Sycamore is met somewhere in the late beginning of the story (like around the 2nd or 3rd gym)

FloodBadge said:
TayBee said:

Meaning, due to the fact that he still has a Quilladin, Sycamore is met somewhere in the late beginning of the story (like around the 2nd or 3rd gym)

Yup! Which is really great news (even though it was kinda already implied). I can't wait to see the 3rd evolutions... after that I don't need more spoilers.

Apparently kosthedin is playing through the game and he got this copy from a store that released it early.

EDIT: 3 posts starting with the post apparently lol o_O

FloodBadge said:
TayBee said:

Considering he's been giving a good timeline of the story so far, I could assume that he is met after the first gym but before the second.

but will he post new stuff. he really isnt showing major things. he could also be a reviewer. but i hope he posts some awesome new stuff.

Diglett-Dig said:
Apparently the reason you haven't seen new stuff so far is because he hasn't either.

Right! They have leaked a lot of the early game material, so I am not surprised he hasn't seen anything new. People need to chill out. :rolleyes:

EDIT: He posted a video of him going through his current pokemon. Quilladin, Combee, and his Squirtle. Quilladin knows a dark type move... further evidence (not like anymore was needed:rolleyes:) that Quilladin may end up Grass/Dark. :D

He has said he is willing to post spoilers of new Pokemon; he just hasn't run into anything new yet.

Wow!! Just come back to chek the forums and BAM!! XD
Awesome, this guy is so luckly...

he is only at lv 19 XD. so not much new things i bet. agh..
chespin has a dark move 0.0

I wish he was live streaming. Does he know how?

Angelblaze said:
he is only at lv 19 XD. so not much new things i bet. agh..

Someone said that they were going to stay up all night, I burst out laughing! lol It is worth it! XD

Speculation about what those badges are? I like that 5th one that might end up being a Dark type badge? I dunno, what do you think?

Rellek said:
Speculation about what those badges are? I like that 5th one that might end up being a Dark type badge? I dunno, what do you think?

Last one looks like a snowflake so I'd say Ice.

Back