XY The Kosthedin / jadieekong Instagram X / Y Leaks

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Rune Yagami said:
Leaferian said:
Cheesus Christ on the Cracker, that kosthedin guy has already caught 23 Pokemon? I mean, I guess technically it's likely to be a few lower (At least one, what with Chespin evolving), but damn. The man's a machine, and as far as as we know he still hasn't done the second Gym...

He might be one of those people who catches everything he finds that he doesn't have. I used to do that when I was a kid because I thought you needed to complete the Pokedex to beat the game.
That's what I tend to do myself, but I'm more marveling at the wealth of Pokemon to be found between the first and second gyms. It depends on if there are true side areas, but the way the diversity was talked about I'm curious to know if he's even trying or this is just what he's come across. He's also seen 57 Pokemon, which means either he's seen a bunch he hasn't caught or trainers start getting stuff you can't get fairly early. Also, I'm reasonably certain he's still entirely within the Central Kalos Pokedex region.

I mean, I'd read the regional Pokedex would be big but I don't think I realized HOW big until now.

I just saw Espurr...and I swear I just died from cuteness. They made it look like a newborn kitten, I say it was a good and an adorable move on their part.

I want one now...

Level 25 Quilladin...we're getting closer.

Man, and I definitely need to get to bed soon. :(

Would anyone here happen to be able to talk with kosthedin? Like, for real? lol.

There's this guy on YouTube (username: "Hawlucha") claiming to be kosthedin, and I'm 95% sure that it's not really him. In fact, I'm pretty darn sure that I know exactly who the poser is. ;P

RE: Kosthedin's Leaks (Spoilers!)

I enjoyed Kosthedin's leaks as for now, it enlightens us with new features like the customization of skin/facial hair, the berry tree, etc.

It's not really spoiler heavy, since he didn't mention what pokemon Viola uses, or posting his battle against several trainers, yet. He only confirms certain rumors like Espurr, and shows us some scene like the Snorlax sleeping, it teases, but not spoiling too much.

Overall i think it's a good tease, and not spoiling too much. No plot/storyline spoil either, i thank him for that. :p

This kind of spoiler is definitely better for me rather than a livestream gameplay, cause we saw how the game is played, and that's a bit too much spoiler.

P.S.: I hoped kosthedin really take his time in giving teases to us, rather than rushing his way to get certain new information.

I fell asleep, only to find out when I woke up he has school now. :(

Anyway, if you want dex info, I put it in the last post of Dex: Kalos.

Blob55 said:
I fell asleep, only to find out when I woke up he has school now. :(

Soon we shall have more info...I like this guy though, he is not spoiling too much, and not telling us the story which is great! I just wanna see the new Pokemon, keep the story a secret till the 12th!

Ririka said:
I enjoyed Kosthedin's leaks as for now, it enlightens us with new features like the customization of skin/facial hair, the berry tree, etc.

It's not really spoiler heavy, since he didn't mention what pokemon Viola uses, or posting his battle against several trainers, yet. He only confirms certain rumors like Espurr, and shows us some scene like the Snorlax sleeping, it teases, but not spoiling too much.

Overall i think it's a good tease, and not spoiling too much. No plot/storyline spoil either, i thank him for that. :p

This kind of spoiler is definitely better for me rather than a livestream gameplay, cause we saw how the game is played, and that's a bit too much spoiler.

P.S.: I hoped kosthedin really take his time in giving teases to us, rather than rushing his way to get certain new information.

Yeah i agree he's showing new things without really giving away too much

I'm kinda worried about future Pokemon world wide releases:why? because with this it has shown that some countries cant keep their word on the release dates. this is a big problem because for the first time ever in pokemon history it was to be FAIR by releasing it world wide at the same time.

This will make Gamefreak/Nintendo/Pokemon company not have faith in more world wide releases. Hopefully in the future we still get them at the same time because this is 1 of the best things that has happened to pokemon (not have to wait half a year to a year)...
--It only takes 1 to mess it up for every1 =( --

Hmmm, I just realized he deleted like 20 photos. Maybe Nintendo got to him already?

ZIGZAG said:
Hmmm, I just realized he deleted like 20 photos. Maybe Nintendo got to him already?
He deleted the videos.

i still see videos but it think some photos are missing ( now i see everything being deleted)

EDIT: Crap no more leaks =( ....this is what happens when u dont leak fast enough. just teasers is all it was...
EDIT2: he only confirmed Espurr and the facial hair. THATS IT =(

Nintendo got to him. I figured they would sooner or later because this is huge!

I'm happy with the Espurr <3

Hey we also got the skate part, mustaches, oran berries, a snorlax on a bridge and some other things [including smoking and homework...?].
I am content until release, personally.

And what about the guy who is streaming? he's gone to bed but said he'll return in a few hours.

http://instagram.com/jadieekong
This girl is also leaking. Mid-evolution for Fletching/Talonflame confirmed

It's k because we have confirmation on the middle evolution of Fletchling and Talonflame with this one here:

Hopefully she gets farther than other dude before she's tanked.

EDIT: Damn ninjas and shit...

Rellek said:
It's k because we have confirmation on the middle evolution of Fletchling and Talonflame with this one here:

What do you all think happened to Kosthedin? Nintendo payed him off, to stop leaking?

bogaboy said:
Rellek said:

What do you all think happened to Kosthedin? Nintendo payed him off, to stop leaking?

Nintendo wouldn't pay him. They'd resort to legal intimidation first even though he would likely be doing legal shit if he actually bought it legit from the store.

But I dunno.

Back