• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Last Raven's Trade Thread: Updated w/ standard rares! Have Victory piece, Charon's choice, and M

RE: The Last Raven's Trade Thread: Have Victory piece, Charon's choice, and Moltres EX in mint. I'll take your out of format/ non mint cards; will also trade for current format.

No, but I'm a big collector of Ultra Rares, so I have a lot of stuff that I'm not sure if I wanna trade away quite yet.

I understand where youre coming from I just don't value random holo and reverse holo cards that much at all.

For just the magnezone? Id do it for you HS Base,HS undaunted, and HS unleashed holos.

RE: The Last Raven's Trade Thread: Have Victory piece, Charon's choice, and Moltres EX in mint. I'll take your out of format/ non mint cards; will also trade for current format.

Frost Mage said:
No, but I'm a big collector of Ultra Rares, so I have a lot of stuff that I'm not sure if I wanna trade away quite yet.

Well if there's anything on my wants list that you have let me know, There may be a few unlisted Lv Xs and primes, so just tell me what you have.

SoldiersSpirit said:
I understand where youre coming from I just don't value random holo and reverse holo cards that much at all.

For just the magnezone? Id do it for you HS Base,HS undaunted, and HS unleashed holos.

I'll probably take that offer, but did you look through my standard rares?

Would you do this trade?

Your 1 N and 1 Skyla

My dragons exalted - reverse holo rare milotic

Binx345 said:
Would you do this trade?

Your 1 N and 1 Skyla

I'm trading N to four arms, sorry, didn't take it off yet. And whether or not a card is RH doesn't matter to me, so two staple trainers for 1 tech rare isn't a deal I want to make.

I am interested in your skyla and crushing hammer... I value the deal at about 2.5 dollars.
I really am not sure what LV. X's, ex's, or primes are worth about that (I am a modified TCG player), but I could tell you a good deal for in-format cards:
My:
x1 Garbodor DEX
x1 Gallade PLS
x1 RH Garchomp DRX
x1 Vileplume BCR

Your:
x1 Skyla
x1 Crushing hammer

I understand you don't like to CML, but you have so many things I don't know how to price on my haves list that I don't really know what to do except for CML'ing. Those were also some of many holos that I have from your want list, so if you specifically need more of one I can check

Binx345 said:
Would you do this trade?

Your 1 N and 1 Skyla

N has been traded.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Any word on our trade?
Sorry about my silence, school is getting hectic. Anyway I'll take that deal if you could toss in a few of those trainers you mentioned. For the record the holos you're trading for are xatu magmortar sudowoodo scizor raichu and slowking.

Elbow said:
I am interested in your skyla and crushing hammer... I value the deal at about 2.5 dollars.
I really am not sure what LV. X's, ex's, or primes are worth about that (I am a modified TCG player), but I could tell you a good deal for in-format cards:
My:
x1 Garbodor DEX
x1 Gallade PLS
x1 RH Garchomp DRX
x1 Vileplume BCR

Your:
x1 Skyla
x1 Crushing hammer

I understand you don't like to CML, but you have so many things I don't know how to price on my haves list that I don't really know what to do except for CML'ing. Those were also some of many holos that I have from your want list, so if you specifically need more of one I can check

Sounds pretty good, but I don't have much use for garbodor, another copy of one of the listed cards would be better but it's not a deal breaker seeing as garbodor would be a good trade item. As far as CMLing I'll do it as long as it's worth my time. And as far as the primes/ lv x's go it obviously varies from each one to the next, but primes were typically 1 in 6 packs and lv xs were 1 per box.

Back