The Letter Card Tournament (16 spots) ( No SPOTS) 2 RESERVATION IF BYE SPOTS LEFT

Clownshateu: We're going to redo the round, I just wanna know if it counts as a loss for me because I had to go (but his RS was glitching anyway) or if it's a tie, because it was only the beginning and were tied in prizes, or just a redo because we hardly started.

Nah, its not a loss. If its technical or you had to go, thats fine, just redo. Also, good luck! P.S. Grants gonna lose ;3

when are you able to play? I can play round 1 now.

EDIT: nvm I have to go. I can play later tonight in about 2 hours.

Ok so this is it....... Who will it be? Grantdude or Tyraniking? Also, Invite me to the Hamachi network you are using cause I want to be there when it happens. Also, grant is a newbleto ;3

Make the webcam face the screen when you play if you don't have the cards for the deck. Also, tell me when

^You mean using Redshark to play cards without the connection? But my webcam is built-in to my computer.

he cant his webcam is built in his computer

the only way we can find a winner is to battle with real life decks on cam and u can whatch us if we use tinychat or skype but thats the only way

Grantdude was banned. Does that mean I win?

Lol, I was just coming to the thread to schedule a time for us to battle.

tournament guidelines said:
•Any member that is banned on the forum is not allowed to participate in a tournament.

I checked the expiration date of the ban as well and it won't be lifted for a while. I, therefore declare Tyraniking the winner of that match.

OK thanks DE.

Uh yay I won the Letter Card tourney. In case anyone was wondering I was playing Flygon RR with a Pidgeot TU tech (I had F and P). It'd be competitive if it wasn't for trainer lock :/

Back