Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

In a few days. I haven't played pokemon because of schoolwork.

Also, new decision, if I'm banned on your shop, you are banned on mine, so I won't be trading with you.

Ok then.Remember an extremely old offer?I said that when you could clone,you would trade me the TRU UT Arceus for my UT Gamestop Celebi?
Also,when you can clone,I want these cloned,please:My UT Gamestop Celebi,my UT Gamestop Raikou and my ut Thundurus.

Tomorrow you will start Gen V cloning,then?

I'm looking to trade away a 100% legit shiny Yamask, currently level 33, for another shiny.

ElectricPokemonMaster, I'm incredibly interested in your level 36 shiny Charizard.

My Yamask is the original pokemon, I haven't cloned it.. I just caught it within the past few days.

Hopefully my offer looks good to you, otherwise, feel free to make any offer you deem fit for my Yamask. I'd really like to get rid of it :p.

Let me know as soon as you can please

If you would like, I could level it up to 36 so as to make their levels even, although this would evolve it into Cofagrigus because I don't have an everstone.

EDIT: typo

No, the yamask isn't UT - it's level 33, and they're only catchable in the high-teens.

I hope that doesn't mess things up for you?

Back