The most damage you can do in the game

We did, but now we added the Porygon to add to Blaziken weakness for a +80 rather than another dark energy for only +60.

You could add 20 on to the total if they have a burned Machamp lv.x active and a Blaziken lv.x on the bench.

EDIT: They would have to have a Lucario GL on the bench too.

^We already added 80 for Blaze.

We still can't prove that's the most until we find a way to burn your own active though.

Also I'm thinking the OP is right -
40x54x52x2=224640
Damage per energy X energy in player A's deck X energy in player B's deck X Gardevior's weakness

Little more than we had XP. However, this won't be right until we have Mewtwo and Gardy in English.

Deck Lists:

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Unown Z
55 Psychic Energy (1 ends up prized though)

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Unown N
1 Unown O
1 Unown D
1 Unown Z
53 Psychic Energy (1 ends up prized though)

You messed up with the math... badly. It should be:
20x(54+52)x2...
20 is Mewtwo EX's base damage. You have to add the number energy cards together as well, rather than multiplying it. That's not even close from the looks of it.

Zyflair said:
You messed up with the math... badly. It should be:
20x(54+52)x2...
20 is Mewtwo EX's base damage. You have to add the number energy cards together as well, rather than multiplying it. That's not even close from the looks of it.

True it's not 224640 but it would be 8480 which as far as I can tell is the most you could do.

It would be nice if it's included in the calculation. The direct 40 confused me. >_>

Alright, 8480.

106 x 2 = 212. 212 x 10 = 2120. 2120 x 2 = 4240.

I win.

Edit: Oh, forgot to factor in the Gardevoir. Silly me. 8480 it is.

Hold on how did I do it wrong? Mewtwo does 20 damage per energy. Gardevoir makes each energy worth 2 so that's 40 damage per energy. If each player has Gardevoir in play, that's 40 damage for every energy in play - both yours and your opponent's. So if Player A has 56 energy with 1 prized, that's 55x40. Then if Player B has 54 energy with 1 prized that's 53x40. So add those and you get 4320. Then multiply that by 2 and you get 8640. Okay actually I was off lol - I multiplied instead of adding. But how are you guys getting getting 8480 - shouldn't it be 8640? I'm using these lists:

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Unown Z

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Unown N
1 Unown O
1 Unown D
1 Unown Z

^In that deck list how do the players take the 5 prizes, there isn't enough pokemon to stop a benching. :/

Celebi23 said:
Hold on how did I do it wrong? Mewtwo does 20 damage per energy. Gardevoir makes each energy worth 2 so that's 40 damage per energy. If each player has Gardevoir in play, that's 40 damage for every energy in play - both yours and your opponent's. So if Player A has 56 energy with 1 prized, that's 55x40. Then if Player B has 54 energy with 1 prized that's 53x40. So add those and you get 4320. Then multiply that by 2 and you get 8640. Okay actually I was off lol - I multiplied instead of adding. But how are you guys getting getting 8480 - shouldn't it be 8640? I'm using these lists:

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Unown Z

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Unown N
1 Unown O
1 Unown D
1 Unown Z

your almost right the reason your off is because the base damage doesn't change it's still 20 but the amount of energy is doubled so it looks like this.

Base Damage x ((Energy A + Energy B) Doubled) x Weakness = Total Damage
20x((54+52)x2)x2=8480
20x(106x2)x2=8480
20x212x2=8480
4240x2=8480

bwaaaa said:
^In that deck list how do the players take the 5 prizes, there isn't enough pokemon to stop a benching. :/

Unown N
Unown O
Unown D

with these three in play, players can agree to take a prize a piece.

Celebi23 said:

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Unown Z

1-1-1 Gardevoir
1 Unown N
1 Unown O
1 Unown D
1 Unown Z
Player A has 54, not 56, energies. Player B has 52.

EDIT: Also, I'm just wondering, why do we need Unown Z? Can't we just assume that player B draws the gardevoir line with the unowns? What's the reason behind that?

Because you'll deck out before you can attach all energy. This is supposing you have a Moonlight Stadium in play.

Let's consider the scenario that your opponent goes first. That way, on your turn, you and your opponent would have the same number of decks in your deck. If the opponent draws the last card in his deck on his/her last turn, that's not decking out (at least, if I remember the rules correctly). After that, I draw the last card of my deck, attach, and attack, ending the game before either of us deck out.

Where's the flaw in my logic?

No, you will deck out, before you can attach all the energy in your deck and from your prizes.

After drawing your seven cards at the beginning of your turn and playing your six prize cards, that will leave your deck with 47 cards left in your deck (46 if you want to count that first draw). So, you have 46 turns to attach 52 Energy, which is impossible. Unown Z makes sure that you still have a card in your deck.

Back