Pokemon The Most Forgotten Pokémon

Leaf_Ranger said:
GoobieDoob said:
I'm also not big on competitive. I was just using those as examples. In XD: Gale of Darkness, I have a level 59 Dewgong that I raised from Shadow Seel. I will never make a new game because of that. And I have a Hariyama and an Espeon, but mostly Dewgong.

Back in Gen.I I didn't used to dislike Seel and Dewgong that much, I even used to think they were cute (they still are but I'll explain) but then I started to like Grass types more and more and so Lorelei and her Pokémon became a symbol of hatred and fustration (to this very day I still have some fear and suspicion of Ice type gym leaders. I sure don't take them lightly). So they are still cute and when I said they look goofy, my heart and mind were with grass type Pokémon! :p
I prefer Spheal. I just fell in love with its evolutionary line. I still remember catching Spheal and how I loved to train it and watch it evolving all the way into Walrein. I migrate it from Sapphire to Diamond.

Oh, no. Seel and Dewgong are the epitome of goofy.
086.gif
087.gif

Btw, LOPUNNY!!
I didn't remember this one so I think it can be one of the most forgotten Pokémon, at least in combat, no?

Leaf_Ranger said:
Btw, LOPUNNY!!
I didn't remember this one so I think it can be one of the most forgotten Pokémon, at least in combat, no?

It is kind of remembered as the Playboy Bunny Pokemon, though. Don't forget that many (including I) don't exactly like it for that reason. Plus it kind of sucks. But being a Pokemon Fan, I do kind of like every Pokemon. I like this one more for its moveset than its appearance. Plus I like bunnies.

427.gif
YES, SO CUTE!
428.gif
NOT REALLY...

GoobieDoob said:
Leaf_Ranger said:
Back in Gen.I I didn't used to dislike Seel and Dewgong that much, I even used to think they were cute (they still are but I'll explain) but then I started to like Grass types more and more and so Lorelei and her Pokémon became a symbol of hatred and fustration (to this very day I still have some fear and suspicion of Ice type gym leaders. I sure don't take them lightly). So they are still cute and when I said they look goofy, my heart and mind were with grass type Pokémon! :p
I prefer Spheal. I just fell in love with its evolutionary line. I still remember catching Spheal and how I loved to train it and watch it evolving all the way into Walrein. I migrate it from Sapphire to Diamond.

Oh, no. Seel and Dewgong are the epitome of goofy.
086.gif
087.gif

Spheal and Sealeo are goofy too (not Walrein!)(after all they're cousins to Seel And Dewgong) but at least they are more rememberable because thay aren't just white with a small horn, they have a few more colors, whiskers and a three stage evolution and so less forgotten (which does not means they are well remembered!)

GoobieDoob said:
Leaf_Ranger said:
Btw, LOPUNNY!!

It is kind of remembered as the Playboy Bunny Pokemon, though. Don't forget that many (including I) don't exactly like it for that reason. Plus it kind of sucks. But being a Pokemon Fan, I do kind of like every Pokemon. I like this one more for its moveset than its appearance. Plus I like bunnies.

427.gif
YES, SO CUTE!
428.gif
NOT REALLY...

EXACTLY! I didn't say that because I though that it was just me and maybe I was being somewhat of a perv, but that's exactly my thoughts about it...To me it just seems like some rich man's prostitute/slave girl who gets gifts from him and just goes around wearing that russian-like cold hands cover (I don't know the name of it) and with some ranch boots (bunny ranch). Oh, and she's beside her husband but flirts with every guy that passes by! So, I try to forget that this one exists.

PS: now that I think of it, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad ideia to have a Pokémon soap opera but without humans. Seismitoad, the mafia guy with its Loppunny trophie woman and a secret passion between her and Scrafty, a young gang member who falls in love for the boss' wife. XD

Leaf_Ranger said:
PS: now that I think of it, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad ideia to have a Pokémon soap opera but without humans. Seismitoad, the mafia guy with its Loppunny trophie woman and a secret passion between her and Scrafty, a young gang member who falls in love for the boss' wife. XD

I like this a bit too much....

Leaf_Ranger said:
...PS: now that I think of it, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad ideia to have a Pokémon soap opera but without humans. Seismitoad, the mafia guy with its Loppunny trophie woman and a secret passion between her and Scrafty, a young gang member who falls in love for the boss' wife. XD

Of course, seismitoad is addicted to vanillite powder, has an operation of counterfeit protein, and a side buisness of jynx "companions". give it a big purple hat and a golden cane. Oh, oh, and a zoot suit and a biig remoraid, too.

You just won an oscar, son.

Huntail, Gorebyss, Stantler, Krabby, Kingler, Finneon, Lumineon, Mantyke, Durant. I think a lot of you will agree with this.

professorlight said:
Leaf_Ranger said:
...PS: now that I think of it, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad ideia to have a Pokémon soap opera but without humans. Seismitoad, the mafia guy with its Loppunny trophie woman and a secret passion between her and Scrafty, a young gang member who falls in love for the boss' wife. XD

Of course, seismitoad is addicted to vanillite powder, has an operation of counterfeit protein, and a side buisness of jynx "companions". give it a big purple hat and a golden cane. Oh, oh, and a zoot suit and a biig remoraid, too.

You just won an oscar, son.
Don't forget fixed matches. Seismitoad would use his Machamp bodyguard to "win" every fight. Oh, and the Trubbish and Garbordor minions would do all the dirty work. It would be a nice show, a Pokémon version of The Sopranos.

Jakeremix said:
Huntail, Gorebyss, Stantler, Krabby, Kingler, Finneon, Lumineon, Mantyke, Durant. I think a lot of you will agree with this.

Yup, I do agree. I just capture them, evolve if needed and throw them to some shadowy pc box, away from my sight.

Guys I've found the answer. Two pokemon so obscure, we forgot to even mention them as possible candidates: Magcargo and whatever the hell his pre-evo is called. My god I think they win.

Jakeremix said:

Well, I'm the minority.

WolfNinja55 said:
Grimer, Koffing, Starmie all seem pretty ignored nowadays.

Grimer is a defense tank, Koffing is an annoying defense tank, and Starmie is just really badass.

Ohman177 said:
Guys I've found the answer. Two pokemon so obscure, we forgot to even mention them as possible candidates: Magcargo and whatever the hell his pre-evo is called. My god I think they win.

First of all, I think you're using Magmar to hatch your eggs. Second of all, Magcargo and Slugma actually may be pretty good. Slugma learns attacks like Yawn, Smog and Rock Throw all very early in-game. Perfect for the start of HeartGold/SoulSilver (Primo Egg, look it up). My Slugma got me through Falkner's entire team in these games. Plus they're better Fire-Types than you might think. They outclass Camerupt, Torkoal, Heatmore, etc. Plus it's one of the very few Fire-Type Pokemon that can easily beat Charizard and Moltres, learn Amnesia, and get things like Rock Slide and Flamethrower below level 50. Heck even Slugma learns it before evolving. Not many Fire-Types can do that.

EDIT: I just realized everyone is going to flame me because I said Magcargo and Slugma outclass those three. Uggh...

Ohman177 said:

Slugma and Magcargo aren't forgotten...

That female Pokemon with the big lips who was considered racist when originally released..

Don't even remember it's name, and no one ever uses it. :p

Sheriff_K said:
That female Pokemon with the big lips who was considered racist when originally released..

Don't even remember it's name, and no one ever uses it. :p

Jynx, and then its pre-evolution, Smoochum. It was outrageously popular in RGBY, and has above average stats to this day. I really hope we get and evolution for both Jynx and Mr. Mime.

I honestly think Relicanth is kinda forgotten. I mean, it has okay stats, but you won't ever see it if you don't go out of your way to look for it. Most people just use it to get the Regis and then put it in the box for all eternity.

Relicanth for the win! I love it. I used her to win all of my Frontier Symbols. Except for the Battle Factory :p.

EDIT: Also, shouldn't Feebas have evolved into Relicanth? They look like they're from practically the same evolution line.

So, today I tried saying every pokémon by Nat. dex order to a cousin of mine. The ones I totally forgot about were:
Shroomish and Breloom
Sigilyph (I don't usually forget this one though so it may have been a one time only thing)
Karrablast and Escavalier

It's weird cause I really like Escavalier but I think it's more because of their place in the pokédex... If Karrablast and Escavalier were closer to their counterparts (Shelmet and Accelgor) I'd remember them more easily. Shroomish, I just don't know...

Others I guessed their order one or two places wrong but I remembered about them...

Metalizard said:
So, today I tried saying every pokémon by Nat. dex order to a cousin of mine. The ones I totally forgot about were:
Shroomish and Breloom
Sigilyph (I don't usually forget this one though so it may have been a one time only thing)
Karrablast and Escavalier

It's weird cause I really like Escavalier but I think it's more because of their place in the pokédex... If Karrablast and Escavalier were closer to their counterparts (Shelmet and Accelgor) I'd remember them more easily. Shroomish, I just don't know...

Others I guessed their order one or two places wrong by I remembered about them...

If you were able to do it that well you are basically amazing.

Back