The Most "fun" card

Alakazam*+Energy Removal. T1 Attach and ER. Get ER Back. Because my opponent ran no energy accelration (ie, Gardevoir, Leafeon Lv.X, etc.), and no DRE or Scrambles, I went through all his energies. It eventually came down to where I just swept all his fully evoed pokemon, and he had no energies. Made me ROFL.

Exploud GE for me. you just dont know what in any combination of his awsome effects would hit :D

if you think that TGW is bad because you have to play RPS then you should look at the cards from World of Warcraft TCG there are some really funny ones like this one its called "Thundering Footsteps" you have to stomp your feet and then you get a really high attack and health monster out. There is also another one called Leroy Jenkins where you have to yell LEEEEEEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOYYYYY JENKINS!!!! before you put him into play I love that card.

slinktre000 said:
if you think that TGW is bad because you have to play RPS then you should look at the cards from World of Warcraft TCG there are some really funny ones like this one its called "Thundering Footsteps" you have to stomp your feet and then you get a really high attack and health monster out. There is also another one called Leroy Jenkins where you have to yell LEEEEEEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOYYYYY JENKINS!! before you put him into play I love that card.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the WoW TCG, it has a plenty of cards that require outside tasks to be done as well. Leeroy Jenkins being my personal favorite.

Misty's Wish was the only outside the box card i used. The most fun card for me is rare candy, Slap one down and look at your opponent shiver. :p

The most fun card is Ditto from Fossil, without a doubt. You never know what you can do with it.

Back