the most stupid deck :D

you are ...

• Total voters

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
What's the most stupid deck you've ever seen
me: I once battled someone who had 3 evolutions for 1 basic, no trainers and 30 energies, man, that was sooo weird :D.

If I have a wide range of cards to work with I'm a very good deck maker, but if I don't I'm okay;)

^ hes talking about strangest deck you've seen, don't know hwat you're talking about. anyway strangest deck i've ever seen was a try-to-be smp deck that ran psypunch grumpig and 3 pidgeots for 1 pidgey. guess it's not that weird, but hey haven't been in very many tournaments so yeah.

Arcanine out.

One Saturday, my local Toys'R'Us had a little play day for people to come in and demo the then-just-released EX FRLG. So me, pwnzeryou, and my brother are all psyched to finally have some other people in this Pokémon-barren city to play against. Naturally, we were the first ones there - we got there about fifteen minues before the store even opened.

So we get in and we're waiting for kids to show up, and eventually the tables are filled.

The only problem is they all play Yu-Gi-Oh! :mad:

So we're like "Anyone play Pokémon?" and a couple kids say they do, and we're like "Got a deck?" and this little kid's like "yeah" and so we're all "Sweet, wanna battle?" And he's like "yeah."

So I took a look at this kid's deck. Thing had to have like, 200 cards in it. No lies. It was a Fighting deck with all sorts of 1-1 and 1-1-1 lines in it, pretty much every Fighting Pokémon under the sun was in this deck. It even had a Japanese Sudowoodo. Man it was funny.

Gotta love kids like that. :p

I battled my friend Tim the other day. He had a water deck, but it SUCKED. 50 pokemon, and 10 energy. He had tons of 1-1 and 1-1-1 evo lines.

Mine when I was just starting Pokemon. 1 Beldum, 3 Metang, 2 Metagross.

How do I get those at a pre-release and only 1 Beldum???

I battled some weird decks in my time.
First I played a deck that had Wigglytuff ex and Gaint Stump in it.
I played a kid who had 4 Sableye DX and 4Mawile RS and lost against my.[duh]
I played a deck with all Legend Maker Cards and it Sucked.
I played a Gadrevoir/Typholsion deck that he Heal Dance his Typhlosion every time and it sucked.
I played against a Armaldo ex/Arituno ex [Box Tin] and lost> It was wierd how I lost
I played a deck with Ledian [TRR] T2 deck and lost to that too. It was weird I thought it was an easy win and got killed by it. He owned me.

I once played against this very young kiddo, he played burning liability
The deck was obviously preconstucted by somebody else, because when he turn his cards in the beginning of the game, he had an active quilava.
i was like eerrrm.. dude, you can't do that.
But try exlaining THAT to a kid who's about 8 and can barely read properly in dutch, but then you have to explain english cards to it..man i'm glad I owned him before more problems occured :)

Another funny deck i ran into was a deck with main attackers cloyster and lanturn uf, but the lanturn didn't profit out of W energys( like the one from LM) so it was a complete useless deck..Maybe that kid thougth like: lanturn is water and lightning in the game so it'll be good to put it in a water deck? too bad it DIDN'T work out..at all

RE:  the most stupid deck :D

zwelgbelg said:
I once played against this very young kiddo, he played burning liability
The deck was obviously preconstucted by somebody else, because when he turn his cards in the beginning of the game, he had an active quilava.
i was like eerrrm.. dude, you can't do that.
But try exlaining THAT to a kid who's about 8 and can barely read properly in dutch, but then you have to explain english cards to it..man i'm glad I owned him before more problems occured :)
I played a very young kid more then once, I taught, don't post this, but here was his deck:
5->6 arcanine
no growlithe
all kind of energies
some basics without their evolutions and some other evolutions without their basics

so I'm like: LEARN THE GAME BEFORE PLAYING (sorry for screaming)

in the Norwegian Championship, I battled a deck with 3 ralts, 4 kirlia and 2 gardevoir. 2 Lotad, 2 Lombre, 1 Ludicollo.

He won! I had 1 prize left. His lombre had 10 W energy attached. Ludicollo was drawn. 140 damage! My Deoxys EX KO, my only Pokémon. I lost!

RE:  the most stupid deck :D

Mind Reader said:
in the Norwegian Championship, I battled a deck with 3 ralts, 4 kirlia and 2 gardevoir. 2 Lotad, 2 Lombre, 1 Ludicollo.

He won! I had 1 prize left. His lombre had 10 W energy attached. Ludicollo was drawn. 140 damage! My Deoxys EX KO, my only Pokémon. I lost!

Dude, what kind of deck do you play???

This one time I was at Pokemon league, this was back right when Neo Destiny was released. There was one kid who went andf had all his cards in a big bas )like and oversized sandwich bag) his deck consisted of: a handful of those cards. No joke, he played with cards he pulled out of a bag.

I've played against a kid with a 3-1-3 line of Pidgeot, no Rare Candies, and 4 Battle Frontier xD

My friend ran a deck to do all 8 of the Sevii island things to get the exclusive pop id card, it had 1 HL magnemite, 1 HL magneton, and 58 elcetric energy.
Then there is that Delta Cradily, Delta Persian and fossli deck, it's pupose is to deck out before you can or they can draw all prizes. SO Annoying

most stupid deck i've ever seen was on a league- 4-3-3 gatr ex line up,4-3-3 walrein ex line up, 4-3-2 politoed ex line up with only 4 rare candies.. guess what's the rest - all water energies:p 29 pokemons, 4 trainers and 27 energies

Back