The new cards!!!!!!

ChaosKnuckles

Mechanix or The Four Horsemen?
I just saw the new electivire on pokebeach:D!!!I think the electivire is broken, it can recover and attack for killer damage(Raichu MT anybody). Weavile is alsome too!!!!!!I just wanted to see what other people thought of the new cards!So what do you guys think of the new cards? If you need to see them check the homepage of pokebeach.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Wow you're about a day late

I know,but my internet connection was acting up. So my I couldn't get
on,But please tell me what you think about the new cards.

Magmortar is definatley better than the MT one! And it comes in a deck, and extra plus! I like Raikou combo with Raichu. That mouse is getting quite a few combos!

know,but my internet connection was acting up.
You had a lag of 24 hours? o_O"
I like the Raikou and the Electivire is nice too. I'm not too sure about the Weavile, but his power/body comes in handy when playing strong C pokemon (like my Boostcatty deck).

Okay I added the Japanese set together (DP3) and it's 119. Take away 4 (Darkraix2, Dialga, Palkia) and add Magmotar and Electivire plus evo's=121 add Weavile and Sneasel=123. Eeveelution's need 10 (Evo's, plus Lv.X, Eevee) and we are already at 133 (Set #132) add one more Lv.X (Garchomp anyone?) and 134. Okay so at least two more cards must be removed. And Cressilia won't fit in cause there is already 3 LvX's so they will have to take out 3 and not use Garchomp

i think charizard looks really nice, and with its pokebody fury blaze and 120 damage blast burn, iit can do like up to 170 in 1 hit! Raikou's also pretty good but i think that the hp's kind of low-80hp

nah, charizard sucks, like how it was since base set. Notice the ENERGY CARD? U must discard energy CARDS, so bb DRE, casty, scramble and others.

electivire aint that amazing of an attacker. 3 energy discarded and flip? bad. Let's assume it's 50\50. full damage would be 150, divide it by 2 and thats around 75 damage. Thats bad IMO because if u discard 1 more energy card, u could do a consistent 120 from DP electivire.

However, magmortar SW is good.

Yes, it is true... electivire is really, really good. It sucks... because it will completely destroy water decks that are weak to lighting. I want to make a water deck this year with the new blastoise that is coming out in SW... but with lightning weakness... my deck will be scrapped... Except... that there is one card that will save me! Never mind. I got it!

Electivire is good... yep...

-Mystic-

Electivire lvx is cool i know as i have the complete set of MT but 1 magmorter so i know exactly what it does and it hink that it is going to be popular

Back