BW/BW2 the new legendary!

I like these legendaries a lot! In fact, I think they look a lot more interesting than Dialga and Palkia. I might have a hard time choosing which version I want though, because I initially wanted White, but Black has the better legendary IMO. Darn it, why couldn't the black one be for Black and the white one be for White? :p

I have to wonder what types they'll be though.

Hmmm... I think the white one is smexy~ XD No it just looks a little more sophisticated... the black one looks a little like it wants to go "ZOARGGHHHH!! RAAWWWWRRR" *Hyperbeam* on Isshu, while the white one is like "Nu uh, go blast something else" *Raises arms in protection* XD

Althrough... the white one does have a suspicious patch off hair down there...

They look pretty good.
But I don't catch legendary Pokemon most of the time. I kill 'em.

XD lisamew, I have noticed that too.

Reshiram is super cute~ I want a plushie of it >O

I'm surprised no one has questioned what type they are... They look very majestic, which leads me to believe they're part Dragon (or perhaps pure Dragon). Maybe Zekrom is the Dark/Dragon everyone's been waiting for? :O

Honestly, I really hope they aren't Dragon- or Psychic-type. Way too many of them. If either of them had a unique type combination that hasn't been done yet and/or not have Pressure or Levitate as an ability, I'll be happy.

Now that I think of it, I'd like to see legendaries with two abilities. What's the deal with only giving 'em one? >O

Pokemon just totally went digimon. Although I personally prefer like the white one, even though the black looks beastly. Kinda reminds me of an angel/dragon thingy. And the black one reminds me of a pimped out machine dragon.

They look more like Yu-Gi-Oh! Monsters to me. :p
I think that these new legendary Pokemon are pretty cool. Zekrom seems like a dragon/steel or dragon/dark. While Rashiram seems like dragon/light. It might be the other way though.

Yeah, about the Digimon thing, it was the 1st thing I thought when I saw them... they look cool, but they don't look anything like Pokémon... Even Greymon is more Pokémon than these two...

I was also thinking that Zekrom is Dark/Dragon or Dark/Rock and If they introduce a Light type, I would say Reshiram is a Light type...

I think Zekrom looks pretty cool...Reshiran isn't exactly my cup of tea. Not that I'm British.
I don't know, something about Reshiran pushes me the wrong way...it looks like Palkia mixed with Darkrai arms and painted white.
Zekrom, on the other hand, is like Palkia also, except with a few black Rhydon-ish features. Not bad, I guess.
Maybe my expectations were too high? I dunno, I just wasn't wow'd at the new legendaries. Thanks for trying anyway, Ken Sugimori!

they both have palkia's features. zekrom has palkia's features waist down. and reshiram has palkia's feet and the rectangular strip on its hands. it also looks like it has lugia's wings and darkrai's head mane.

i like them both, personally. i've been liking the ideas people have been coming up with...angels and demons, yin, and yang...it's really neat. i can't wait to see what powers these pokemon must have. it must be something amazing. i mean, it has to be, right? it has to top dialga-the god of time, palkia-the god of space, and arceus-the god of all. i'm also interested in their turbine-like tails. hmm.

i think reshiram will be ghost/dragon because it's kind of angelic in appearence...and it's white, like a ghost.
and i think zekrom is dark/dragon, which is pretty obvious why i think that.

Dialga and Palkia and these two remind me of Godzilla opponents.

I wonder what these will have done? I have a feeling of heaven and hell or something like that... maybe like a Negative world or something..

I will.. like allways go for Reshirom,,, because everyone goes for the coolest looking, so I go for the other!!!

s2daam said:
I wonder what these will have done? I have a feeling of heaven and heck or something like that... maybe like a Negative world or something..

I will.. like allways go for Reshirom,,, because everyone goes for the coolest looking, so I go for the other!

or you can do it like this: buy both games like I do XD

Back