The New Turbo Dark — Pecharunt ex and the Loyal Three

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello everyone! We’re a little over a month away from the World Championships, an event which will be both the culmination of the 2024 season and the introduction to the format of next year’s first Regional Championships. As Stellar Crown won’t come out in time for Baltimore, Shrouded Fable will be the most recent set there, as well as for a decent number of next season’s first-quarter League Cups.
There are several interesting cards from Shrouded Fable that will likely find their way into various decks, including Dusknoir, Night Stretcher, and Kyurem, among others. Natalie Millar recently wrote about many of the set’s cards...

Continue reading...

I’m curious how this deck will pan out in the competitive scene. For being the main new deck of a set, it isn’t generating too much buzz in my experience, especially when compared to the Dusknoir line and Kyurem (Charizard Dusknoir, Lost Zone Dusknoir, and Regidrago Kyurem seem a lot more hyped). People especially seem to be writing off Munkidori and Okidogi. I do hope this deck performs well, it looks really cool

I’m curious how this deck will pan out in the competitive scene. For being the main new deck of a set, it isn’t generating too much buzz in my experience, especially when compared to the Dusknoir line and Kyurem (Charizard Dusknoir, Lost Zone Dusknoir, and Regidrago Kyurem seem a lot more hyped). People especially seem to be writing off Munkidori and Okidogi. I do hope this deck performs well, it looks really cool
I think that's cause people just don't like the Pokémon that much

I think that's cause people just don't like the Pokémon that much
Am I the only one in the world who loves these three? :( They're so goofy in a funny way, and Fezandipiti is so elegant and beautiful! -^^-

EDIT: And I cannot forget about Pecharunt! Or how I prefer to call him: Momowarô, his original Japanese name, which aludes to the tale he comes from. I think he is really cute in his own way, and he actually has a sad story behind! He's just like a little kid who didn't know any better.

Am I the only one in the world who loves these three? :( They're so goofy in a funny way, and Fezandipiti is so elegant and beautiful! -^^-

EDIT: And I cannot forget about Pecharunt! Or how I prefer to call him: Momowarô, his original Japanese name, which aludes to the tale he comes from. I think he is really cute in his own way, and he actually has a sad story behind! He's just like a little kid who didn't know any better.
I really like Fezandipiti but I'm swiftly learning that no one else does :(

Back