The next Lv.X cards

Light

Patiently waiting for StormFront
What cards do you think should be made into a Lv.X card? I mean most Lv.X cards are based off of legendary pokemon but legendary pokemon aren't the only pokemon worthy of obtaining Lv.X status.

I say:
Gyrados
Salamence
Jumpluff
Charizard
Venasaur
Blastiose
Mew

I honestly think that they should make some of the Fossil Pokemon as Lv.X's you may think its a stupid idea but they have make Raichu a Lv.X so anything is possible

My opinions on LV X's:

Giratina
Gyarados
Charizard
Mammoswine
Bronzong (iffy)
Snorlax :)

Giratina LVX? Did I miss it?

And Snorlax LVX isnt available just yet, so.

And I say they must make a Gallade LVX. Just for kicks.

Snorlax Lv.X
munchlax-snorlax-snorlax-lv.x.jpg

Giratina Lv.X Information
Next Japanese TCG Set: 'Galactic's Conquest;' New 'Entry Pack DPt'

I think Pokemon should make all the other eeveeulations Xs , come on they made them into EXs so what not Xs?

mew blissey gyrados sceptile blaziken swapert charizard mamoswine giratina another forme and rest of eevelutions without lvxs should all be lvxs

Furroshi said:
Blissey Lv.X
oh gosh what would it do , maybe something like

Blissey LV.X

poke power-Happy bliss :
once during your turn when you play blissey level.X from your hand onto Blissey you may move all energy on all your pokemon to blissey LV.X

poke body-energy type:
any time you like , you may make blissey any type , as long as blissey has the type's basic energy attached to it

I bet that's what it would look like , it combos with MT blissey and matches it's brokeness.

^lol that would be funny i think they should make a togekiss LV.X that has thepower use every turn but only top-5 cards

Actually, Gengar would make a good one.
And Sandslash and Zangoose/Seviper.
But I think I already said Zangoose, Sandslash, and Seviper.

Eh, Sandslash, Seviper and Zangoose would be pretty fantastic.

I say Seviper, Sandslash and Zangoose.

Zangoose.
Seviper
Sandslash
^ IMO TBH

-Mart~

Hippowdon
Exeggutor (personal favorite)
Xatu
Ninetales
Salamence (duh)

All would be pretty cool but I really want to see Exeggutor and Xatu rise to something higher than just a rare.

Back