The next Lv.X cards

DawnOfXatu said:
All would be pretty cool but I really want to see Exeggutor and Xatu rise to something higher than just a rare.

Amen, brother.

Also, Gyarados Lv X would be so epic win.

Light said:
What cards do you think should be made into a Lv.X card? I mean most Lv.X cards are based off of legendary pokemon but legendary pokemon aren't the only pokemon worthy of obtaining Lv.X status.

I say:
Gyrados
Salamence
Jumpluff
Charizard
Venasaur
Blastiose
Mew

Martainia said:
Sandslash.
and Zangoose/Seviper.

-Mart~

*Pulls out magnifying lens to read your posts, has to search post box to find the latter*

Eh, I think Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur should be made into Lv. X. They were a hit as ex cards.

Mew lv.X HP. 100

Pokepower: Energy Break
Once during your turn if you played mew lv.X from your hand onto your active mew, you may use any attack from your's or your opponents pokemon, without the necessary energy cost.

[P][P] Clone Communication:
If you have mewtwo lv.X in play you can use any one of its attacks, without the necessary energy cost. Mew cannot use this attack next turn.

Weakness: [P] x2 Resistance: none Retreat cost: {c}

Is this a favourite pokemon into Lv. X thing??? lol

I would liek to see
Politoed Lv. X
Poliwraph Lv. X
Victreebel (WOULD LOOK AMAZING IN Lv. X!!!)
Hypno LV. X :O

And the amount of Lv. Xs that were in LA was good, no more of this 2 or 3 stuff >:O

Yeah the other eeveelutions would be amazing
and they have to make luxray(and it would be cooll too)

I want to see:
Kingdra Lv. X
Manaphy Lv. X (with a new, better Manaphy card)
Phione Lv. X
Luxray Lv. X
Gyarados Lv. X

I would also love to see maybe a Banette Lv. X or any kind of X that takes those horrible cards I have laying in my binders (Venasaur, Charizard, Salamance, Dialga, etc) and make them competitive.

Manaphy/Phione Lv x (This is the only legendary pokemon from DP, excluding Arceus that was not made a lvl x)
Dragonite Lv x
Mew Lv x
Qwilfish lv x (NO ONE would see it comming...)

Dragonite Lv x:

Pokebody Shed skin: If dragonite lv x is effected by a special condition in between turns, before that effect takes place, flip a coin. If heads, remove all special conditions from Dragonite Lv x.

Pokebody Dragon's eye: When a coin is flipped during Dragonite lv x's draco meter, if Dragonite lv x has a energy attached to it that matches that pokemon's weakness, treat the coin toss as though it were heads.

No card should be 100% reliant on its previous form. What happens when they make a new Dragonite?

Another interesting one would be Metagross he is normally alongside the eeveeloutions in super rarity comonness (if thats a word?).

lugia lv.x
ho-oh lv.x
typhlosion lv.x
meganium lv.x
feraligatr lv.x
mew lv.x
zapdos lv.x
moltres lv.x
articuno lv.x

I'd still like to see a Drifblim Lv. X, as Drifblim is my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon.

I'm happy with anything so long as we take a break from the legendary Pokemon. But preferably, I'd like to see the Pokemon that didn't get the Ex glory in previous sets. Slaking, Ludicolo, Dewgong... you get the idea.

And Farfetch'd! YES

Charizard
Salamence
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Dragonite
Metagross
Blastoise
Venusaur
Typlosion
Meganium
Feraigater(However it's spelled)
Sceptile
Blazekin
Swampert
Aggron
Walrein
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee

I could go on forever...

Dude, Starmie has been majorly cheated. It's a great Pokemon in the games, let's get that straight. So WHY hasn't it ever had an EX or LV.X form, even when such Pokemon as Camerupt D: and Magcargo have had their chance?

Absolutely ridiculous.

If there's no Starmie LV.X or Power-up in the future, I'm suing. Just to let everyone know.

森孤

Back